Two days until tire suicide!

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
So I've finally saved up enough money to get my trans built, taking it to the one and only Mike L this Friday and I can barely contain my excitement. My trans has been hurting ever since I limped it once a couple months ago and I'm hoping this will be the breaking point to get me into the 13's. All of this and I just got word that I'll be deploying in a month :woott: , which means plenty of money when I get back for go-fast-goodies (lift pump/EFI/lockers).

It's awesome how these money-pits, I mean trucks, can bring out the kid in you lol. :happy2:

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
im with u im waiting on my check from the ins company there totaling out my caddy cant wait trans here i come ill be busy trying to finish my twin build this weekend finnaly have all the parts i need

its an addiction and theres no cure for me

CONGRATS

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
im with u im waiting on my check from the ins company there totaling out my caddy cant wait trans here i come ill be busy trying to finish my twin build this weekend finnaly have all the parts i need

its an addiction and theres no cure for me

CONGRATS
Man i cant believe they are gonna total your caddy? Got pics of the damage? And yes ive been bit by the diesel bug myself :driving:

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
im pissed but the money wiill go to a trans and any other part i need to finish the twin build i was in teh process of making a right hand turn when someone passed me on the right go figure. all i know is your gonna be havin some fun with your new trans i know i will as soon as i get it done :D

Attachments

• cadillac.jpg
    cadillac.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 51

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
Thanks crazycrew!

Im sitting here at Mikes shop with a fast looking stickered up white ECSB Gmc. And its got a huge water/meth tank in the bed. Good looking truck!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Im sitting here at Mikes shop with a fast looking stickered up white ECSB Gmc. And its got a huge water/meth tank in the bed. Good looking truck!!!

No meth involved there :thumb: Strictly H20 for ballast.

Tell Mike and Casper I said :hello:

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
I got LS9 virus after reading the last Super Chevy mags write ups on those new 8 and 9 sec. Camaros with cages and the suspension upgrades just come out amazing with those superchargers. I went to the website and watched what these run like they have a nice runner again just fits so nice in the GM hi perf collection of LS and Duramax race class. Detroit Speed has a market niche for suspension upgrades that make these cars so amazing in handling with the adjustments you can do for your sport of habit. This LS engine is really a hi output deal with the right parts. Great to see it get made and sold.

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
Well there was a little hiccup and my truck got to keep Casper company over Friday night, but I got her back this morning! I've been taking it easy per Mike's directive, but on the drive from LA to PHX it was a blast. Some reason I kept finding excuses to stop for a break, I never stop except to fuel once in awhile! Can't wait until I get past the "break-in" period and I can start running all out! Thanks for the great work Mike! I will definitely recommend Inglewood Transmission every chance I get!

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I got LS9 virus after reading the last Super Chevy mags write ups on those new 8 and 9 sec. Camaros with cages and the suspension upgrades just come out amazing with those superchargers. I went to the website and watched what these run like they have a nice runner again just fits so nice in the GM hi perf collection of LS and Duramax race class. Detroit Speed has a market niche for suspension upgrades that make these cars so amazing in handling with the adjustments you can do for your sport of habit. This LS engine is really a hi output deal with the right parts. Great to see it get made and sold.

:confused: what is with this guys posts generally having nothing to do with the topic at hand? :confused:

back on topic....congrats on the built trans!! Get past those break-in miles and start hammering down

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

I took a dump last night. want to hear about it? Stay on topic. No one gives a rats ass about an LS9 in this post.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I took a dump last night. want to hear about it? Stay on topic. No one gives a rats ass about an LS9 in this post.

you sounded so nice on the phone today :D :hug: good talking to ya mike ill be sending all your way and hopefully ill be down that way before long......

BOT congrats Mike is a cool guy and waiting during the break in period is a killer been there done that the first burnout is so worth it though :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you sounded so nice on the phone today :D :hug: good talking to ya mike ill be sending all your way and hopefully ill be down that way before long......

BOT congrats Mike is a cool guy and waiting during the break in period is a killer been there done that the first burnout is so worth it though :thumb:

Hes an old smart ass but damn can it make for some interesting conversation. If i lived out there, i doubt id leave that shop. Just watch your ass around the sheep, they sneak up on ya