Twins upgraded...

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Some of you guys are simply insane. :eek: Damn.

Not sure about the other guys but my truck is not a daily driver anymore. Its just a toy I waste money on. Besides the sleds, I really don't have any other bad habits.:D

Have you just gotten burned out with breaking stuff and the insane price of go fast parts? Not being a Dick but I see you post a lot negativity towards pushing these trucks. Maybe Im just taking it wrong?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Not any real date set as of yet. We are in Mission BC racing on the 3rd, and in Indy racing on the 16th. Do you plan to come to Boise racing or visiting? I need to get over to Boise and have Rob tune a second ECM for me that will have 3 tunes that will let me run around 11.90 and a couple of catch up tunes.:D My little tune on my current ecm is pretty close to 11.90 at sea level, and around 12.1 as the DA gets higher. Tune 2 is about 11.7 and tune 3 is 11.1. Never tried tune 4 for an entire pass and tune 5 is the 10.7 tune that was in Boise, never tried that tune at sea level. I want more options to run the number without having to pedel it.:thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
No racing in Boise for me... My luck, Id leave rods all over Firebird:rofl: I don't have the bottom end built yet, hopefully by fall.

I am just down to visit the family in Salmon & Rexburg, friends in Boise & Nevada. I'll shoot you a PM with my number before I head down, we'll see if we can meet up sometime during june.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
I think I was member 12? I forget.

We need a "BorrowedTimeRanOut" club. Maybe a "BT Alumni" type thing. :rofl:

Your running LBZ Ross with LLY pistons right?
Think I read your thread a while back. If its still that way, I don't think your an alumni lol maybe just close to graduation. If I'm wrong, I'll shut up lol I just thought you had Lbz rods.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think I was member 12? I forget.

We need a "BorrowedTimeRanOut" club. Maybe a "BT Alumni" type thing. :rofl:

Lol that we do! My "borrowed time" membership only lasted two months though. Talk about a waste of membership fees :D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Your running LBZ Ross with LLY pistons right?
Think I read your thread a while back. If its still that way, I don't think your an alumni lol maybe just close to graduation. If I'm wrong, I'll shut up lol I just thought you had Lbz rods.

Yep, LBZ rods, LB7 cut pistons.
I guess for what I continue to do with the truck maybe they should still include me in the club? What would happen if I decide to get twins someday? (You listening Trent?) :rofl:

Lol that we do! My "borrowed time" membership only lasted two months though. Talk about a waste of membership fees :D

Don't you hate membership fees, thats where they get you. :spit:

I considered the costs to be a membership "penalty", not fees. :roflmao: It got expensive quick. Shoot, I only pay 2-1/2 hours pay a month in dues to the Teamsters for gosh sakes.

Last edited: