Twins. The most intoxicating sound

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
So Jason (lbzrcks) and I are heading up to glamis and he pulls up next to me and the sound of his twin turbo Garrett's is a thing of beauty. They sound so sexy. My girlfriend tells me " baby, I love your truck but wow. That sound just turned me on! The sad part is I think I would leave her for the twins! Ha ha ha Jason would play with people while towing his 12,000 lbs toy hauler. It was awesome. He would pull up next to other fords towing as well and then just let the twins start to spool and walk away from them. It was not fun trying to keep up with him towing.

They're not that awesome. You beat me from a stop light today:eek:

:rofl:

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Anyone know if that is the same set of twins maxd out ran at finals this year as well? If so, the video does them no justice. Even as badass as they sound. It was instant chub when he started spooling at finals. :woott:

they are the same turbos

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Twinz....

This is his older PPE kit... [YOUTUBE]uxOz7ixy_rQ[/YOUTUBE]

Under hood old kit..... [YOUTUBE]oSGlrLIx8no[/YOUTUBE]

The new kit PPE kit.... [YOUTUBE]YB_XGOTjhyE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
The way Jason changes vehicles he will probably be selling it tomorrow :roflmao:

Love you Jason :hug:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
The way Jason changes vehicles he will probably be selling it tomorrow :roflmao:

I thought I saw the lbz on craigslist already. I think he is going to get the new f-150 with Eco boost. :woott:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009

I thought I saw the lbz on craigslist already. I think he is going to get the new f-150 with Eco boost. :woott:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
ecoboost would be way too much twin turbo fury for any of us to handle. Besides, everyone knows 6 cylinders are better! Lol

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
If it happens to be flat black and full air ride, ....that would be 2 of us. I drooled a lot checkin that car out :D