Twins are almost done !!!

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
After a long delay to the start of my project the end is near.
Two days after i got home from TS I threw a rod through the block.
Now I have a fully built motor with forged 16.5:1 mahle pistons custom ground cam, etc, gt4088r and 4718 twins, ppe dual fuelers with lbz cp3's.
All the fab work is done except for the air intake, coolant resovoir, 5" exhaust and gauges.
Anyone have gauges or an exhaust for sale ? Where can i find a 6" coupler and 90 for the air intake ?
Any suggestions or power predictions ?

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
Im hoping it drives real well, 8 mpg in my 95 big block f250 is KILLING me ! hahaha.
I'm hoping it will spool real well and just carry on, I'm a firefighter so i have 5 days a week off to drive it and tune it hoping it goes somewhat smoothly

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
tomorrow it should run, fuel filters and water lines to the 4088 and some trans fluid all thats left. oh yeah and a downpipe that is impossible to find !!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
hey I cant find a box to fit that piece at the moment, i must've burned a few too many that last week in the fire pit. I can meet you on friday afternoon if you'd rather..somewhere out near whorechester would be in the middle right? let me know bud.

tysmith

ZF-6
Aug 29, 2008
tomorrow it should run, fuel filters and water lines to the 4088 and some trans fluid all thats left. oh yeah and a downpipe that is impossible to find !!

Hood stack is WAY easier! Can't wait to see it run... :thumb::thumb:

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
lmao if i still had my tweaked hood it would get one for now !!!! forget seeing it run you're driving !! i wanna see the fly bye lol. btw our deal of my truck and 10 grand for yours isnt really valid anymore lol

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
Truck is running and driving :happy2: just have to figure out why the fuel rail fitting on the drivers side keeps leaking its tight but i'm gonna pull the a/c compressor off in the morning and check it feels good though pulls hard with about 1/3rd throttle