TS outlaw 2010

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
hey guys...didn't see a thread on this here yet so i figured i would start one..

anyone here plan on making it? im trying to make the long drive out from NJ for a good fun weekend:happy2:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Is it the weekend of the 8th or 15th? We may try to get up there, but we are hosting the smokin event in GA May 1st so i know its gonna be kinda tight around that time....

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
sorry its the 7-8th...shoulda put that in the first post

its a 13 hour drive for me i think ill leave home early on the 6th the come back on the 9th

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Yeah they said they was gonna get extra security this year because I seen them at the mall yesterday and ill have to say last year was a joke as far as security goes and it would help if ppl acted more grown up also it took them all night to clean the track for diesel power challange were somebody went racing and got mud all over it so if any of yall go, look for me race day ill be the black crew cab 06 dmax with the back glass full of stickers :D if you see me stop by and shoot the shit with me

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Planning on the trip again this year (24+ hour drive). Last year was definitely a disappointment but the Perry's seem to have taken big steps to stop the idiocy that happened last year.

I'm just glad they didn't give up and stop the event due to people acting like complete idiots.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Haven't heard exact dates so far. Just that they're planning on the first week of May. I would think they'll have to announce it soon so competitors can get the necessary time off for the event. (If chosen.)

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
I will probably be there but it isn't for sure yet. I wish they were going to have a dyno but from what i understand this year it is only going to be racing and sled pulling. :( Brian that sure is a long drive from you!

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I will probably be there but it isn't for sure yet. I wish they were going to have a dyno but from what i understand this year it is only going to be racing and sled pulling. :( Brian that sure is a long drive from you!

Both years I've went they've had a dyno set up. Never really mentioned it in the advertising though, just drag racing and pulling.

Last edited:

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
I was just going by the advertising... I knew that they had one last year, but i didn't about this year.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
We will be there, wasent to thrilled with last years events and swore id never go back but it seems like things might have made a turn for the better there so ill give it one more try!