truck pull in cumberland,md

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Track will be clay...the racetrack is a half mile dirt oval, they race late models on it.

Iirc, the last time I was there they turned the front stretch over and then repacked it for the pull.

If you use your Buck setup I don't think you will have a problem.

Last edited:

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
ok thanks alot, are they having a dyno day on saturday to? Im planning on making a weekend trip out of it, its a 4 hour ride for me.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
ok thanks alot, are they having a dyno day on saturday to? Im planning on making a weekend trip out of it, its a 4 hour ride for me.

I only know the track from the last time I was there...about 2yrs ago.

As far as a dyno day and the details of this event, I have no idea. I hope 03maxpower or someone in the area can get more details.

Seems to me (just a shot in the dark though) that it is a local organization that adopted the NADM rules, not NADM sanctioned.

Last edited:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
Thanks for the info.

Orlo is an organization, that is, if it is not a coincidence :D

They put on a decent pull. The last one of their pulls I attended gathered a good field of trucks.
Their "tech" was a bit off, but it looks like they got it squared away with the NADM rules.

Last edited:

03maxpower

Jan 20, 2009
somerset, pa
yes orlo ink. they put on one heck of a show and you are right about there techs they definately arent the brightest on diesels but that can work in your favor and usually does at his pulls

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
where were all you guys? i thought there was gonna be more trucks. you missed a pretty damn good pull if you didnt show up!

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
I was there both day's. I wanted to pull but it was to far from home without a trailer. sunday was the better of the two days. the truck pull's were fun to watch

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
1st in 2.8 and

3rd in the outlaw class

Outlaw class was an alcohol truck on dick cepek giant pullers, the black and green disturbed pro-stock truck, myself, and a ford 6.0 pulling truck.