Truck dies at the end of the track

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I didn't realize so many stock turbo trucks snuffed out. The shift into neutral isn't that hard. It took me a couple pulls to get it down. Now it's just like clockwork.

jheyob

Jan 30, 2009
Okeana OH/West Lafayette IN
I didn't realize so many stock turbo trucks snuffed out. The shift into neutral isn't that hard. It took me a couple pulls to get i tot down. Now it's just like clockwork.

Why would you throw it in neutral while you still have ground speed?? We unlock before the truck stops moving. I do shift to neutral when the truck is stopped.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Anyone have a allylocker to check out the wire colors? I disconnected the brown wire in the tcm and it unlocks. Where I spliced into that brown wire for install I have a blue wire coming out and a grey with black tracer going in. But on my unlock switch I have 2 blue wires? So its almost like that switch has the wrong wire going to it. Hard to believe that would be a manufacter error but I'm out of ideas

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone have a allylocker to check out the wire colors? I disconnected the brown wire in the tcm and it unlocks. Where I spliced into that brown wire for install I have a blue wire coming out and a grey with black tracer going in. But on my unlock switch I have 2 blue wires? So its almost like that switch has the wrong wire going to it. Hard to believe that would be a manufacter error but I'm out of ideas

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I would talk to Brayden and see if he can shed any light on it

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
No I just do it after Ive stopped and the flagman waves me off. I bump it in N. I'm curious about pulling 4th gear though. U guys with stock turbos r pulling 4th? I might try this

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
First time I pulled I accdently pulled in 4th and got 299, lastnight I tried it on a heavy heavy sled and didn't do worth a shit... 180, but to compare the farthest pull with that sled that night was a 2.6 truck that did 230 in my class (run what ya brung). I might try it out again on a nice sled and see how it does.

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
LOL well you just saved me from trying it while pulling for points! i'll save that for the test and tunes next year!

Try running 4th you will love it....:thumb: My truck really likes 4th and the speed you gain helps get the sled movin. I find it very helpfull to keep my rear tire pressures at 60psi and fronts at 15psi. If your not the first truck out watch the sled and the pace the weight goes up until pan drops and make your decission then.

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Do your front tires spin on your wheels? Mine have just alittle bit running 25 front, and 55 in the rear.

Not that I have noticed, I am running a Elocker with 285 75 r16 on 8 inch rim in the front and I have same tire with a 10 inch rim on the rear and it seems to spread the tire better and get the side wall bitting and not digging ruts.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well I think its a switch wiring problem? Waiting on Brayden to call me. But so far I cut one wire on the switch and nothing happened. So not real sure what to think. All that happens when I flip the switch is it seems to turn off the force lock and restore back to factory lockup settings. Hopefully I can get this figured out before this weekend.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well talked to Brayden, should have this thing figured out. It was my red ass, not the allylockers problem. Turns out that switch I have wired to it is not a unlock switch, even though a employee from Fleece told me it was when I bought it. It was just an arming switch to turn the locker on...