Tripple cp3s installed

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
They (wherli) make that kit that eliminates the valley cp3 & just has the 2 like seen on simons. Has the blockoff plates & all. I'm pretty sure they do a triple front mount setup too (on the pull truck)? They do such sexy work!!!

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
WTF is on the clamp on the hotside pipe?

Keeps the silicone from slipping off. (If you mean on the cold side?) otherwise I don't see anything crazy. actually I didn't realize that was a twin. I guess that is the hot side. Then it goes to hot as **** side, then cold side after cooler? Lol

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
sexy sexy.... Jason makes some very gorgeous and functional pieces... Yes he makes a triple cp3 front mount.

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
They (wherli) make that kit that eliminates the valley cp3 & just has the 2 like seen on simons. Has the blockoff plates & all. I'm pretty sure they do a triple front mount setup too (on the pull truck)? They do such sexy work!!!

yup, coles truck has all 3 pumps out front on a cog belt. its very compact and nice looking, it takes all the stuff off the top of the engine compared the way my 3 pumps are run.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Lookin' good Simon..Have you got in touch with Brad as at Calvin's for a duraflite? I think he builds the best ones. Anything has to be better than that lenco that has been haunting you.:thumb: