Tried the dark side.....

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
My take on the 6.7 Ford 350 goes something like this. The truck and chassis are real nice. The 6.7 is a good running engine up to a point and that point seems to be around 435hp. After that it's time to get the real mods out. The factory turbo is an 58 mm which has good spool and low end power but much too small. Average kit cost to go up to a 366 is around $4k. Next the fuel system with the cp4 is out of rail so either cp3 conversion or dual cp4. Pricey also. Then my biggest worry is the rods look like they may have been designed to run in a husk a Varna chainsaw! I will most likely be leaving this f350 of my wife's alone around 425-435hp and get me another dmax. I still have the lmm but would like another one in the stock charger stock fuel built trans lift pump line up. Those ones seemed to me to prove very reliable and still much fun to drive! That Lbz you got looks like it could fit just right around here!

The 2015 6.7 will make 500+rwhp all stock just tuned and there turbo is the same size as the duramax turbo they have a bigger cp4 the the duramax as well so a 2015 6.7 would be one I'd own

Last edited:

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I've gone back and forth lately. I've decided on getting a new truck probably end of next year. Unless g.m. does something really wild for the '17 m.y. I will be getting a '15 or newer 6.7 equipped super duty. They are nice trucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
:cool: good looking ride Wes!!!

Thanks Steve.

Wes, I don't give a shit what you drive. Just stay here.
Nice truck.:happy2:

Any mods after a year?

Wheels, tires, exhaust, tune....usual shit. I just drive them anymore....too many miles, I need them reliable.

That's interesting I like my tuned 68rfe over any allison I've have ever towed with my allison doesn't didn't do bad but my dodge would tow circles around my lb7 when it could still tow

Compared to the 4r100, e4od 47re and any manuals, the Allison is magicians rabbit in a hat. Don't know anything about Ford or dodges new trans though.