Trans coolers avail??

serpa4

Feb 5, 2007
Will a trans cooler over cool in Colorado winters at 10-20 degrees without wind chill at 75 mph?

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
240-250 normal driving. Im taking my truck up to ATS next week anyways but i figured id throw a trans cooler in it.

holy moly Seems like you got another issue going on. But trans cooler are a good idea for sure. when there availble for our trucks i want one as well

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Im sure its another issue. ATS wanted to spend more time with it when i was there but i had to leave and couldnt stay any longer. Im not worried about it, its going back up in a week to ATS.

They said it would run a lil more hot than usual but 250* is to much for me.

BMGhauler

Dec 4, 2008
My house
Can I ask what these would set me back? I need one and I think my dad would like one for his LMM too. Those Bank's Speedbrakes seem to increase the temps a little.

serpa4

Feb 5, 2007
I use the small grill cover, but not the bumper one since it's a pain to install.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I use the small grill cover, but not the bumper one since it's a pain to install.

JMHO I would think you would be fine
If I have a winter front on and I am towing heavy in the winter my trans temps get up there with the stock cooler YET I take the winter front off and ECT suffer :rolleyes: