Tranny issue?

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Bigger turbo, bigger injectors all inter mingled together with a juice with attitude. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

And why would anyone buy a truck with "heavy mods" if they don't have a clue what is in the truck.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Bigger turbo, bigger injectors all inter mingled together with a juice with attitude. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

And why would anyone buy a truck with "heavy mods" if they don't have a clue what is in the truck.

Works on a dodge.
But the 47re is a wonderful trans and loves added power.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Kevindoe

Nov 12, 2013
I found a tranny shop near me that will pull my tranny and rebuild with stronger parts for just under $3000!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
If you plan on having a stock rebuild, then you should plan on doing it about once a year or more. If you want to put the power to the ground, you need a good triple disc converter, alto or raybestos clutches and a shift kit. Assembly is also important with the Allison. If you're clearances are off then you'll be back in the same predicament in no time.

Also, how come nobody has asked to see pictures of this highly modified coal oraling beast!?!

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
If you plan on having a stock rebuild, then you should plan on doing it about once a year or more. If you want to put the power to the ground, you need a good triple disc converter, alto or raybestos clutches and a shift kit. Assembly is also important with the Allison. If you're clearances are off then you'll be back in the same predicament in no time.

Also, how come nobody has asked to see pictures of this highly modified coal oraling beast!?!

X2 :happy2: