Top Secret

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
When you have years of R & D and spent thousands of dollars to get to this point you don't put stuff on the internet.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Looks cool, but I don't get all the secrecy. It's not like there is a high percentage of dmax owners that would run a setup like this.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
When it's your truck you can keep whatever you want on the down low. Hope it runs extremely well for all the time, energy and money put into the build, looks awesome.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I can't wait to see how this truck and Eric merchants do this season. Glad to see more duramaxs stepping up there game.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I can't wait to see how this truck and Eric merchants do this season. Glad to see more duramaxs stepping up there game.

If Eric's truck runs half as good as it looks it will be bad ass. The details are EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!<----- My vote for Blue's name :thumb:

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
and I thought it was the dipstick being on the driver side.
I put the lml dipstick in for trans but still have to walk clear around the truck to check my darn oil.
how much is that kit and is direct bolt on???????:cool2:

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
yea i when are we gunna see the whole truck? and i liked the custom machine work done on the reluctor wheel :roflmao:

hey when your in a pinch you gotta make things work!! :roflmao: and it worked great! removing the oil pan with warm oil dripping down wasnt fun though!
its up to the investor when the truck will get shown off, its not completed yet but its close.

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
hey when your in a pinch you gotta make things work!! :roflmao: and it worked great! removing the oil pan with warm oil dripping down wasnt fun though!
its up to the investor when the truck will get shown off, its not completed yet but its close.

haha yea i know what you mean, i love doing bearing roll ins on trucks that have just come in off the road! i just hope its not to fancy for him to bring it to the brush pulls, i liked watching his lmm pull, cant wait to see this one