Top Gear

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The British top gear is amazing. I am warming up to the new one but it will never be captain slow Richard Hammond and Jeremy. There chemistry is unbelievable.

x2, jeremy's comentary is just plain awesome. Hes got no prob telling it like he sees it. i think my all time favorite has got to be when they go across bolivia.

rbsduramax05

Aug 1, 2011
Va
The best one was when they took the smart cars out to the swamp....they had a few Dmax powered rigs on the show!

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Lol its just entertaining to me on sone of the stupid stuff they do. Nothing is make to actually prove fact.

Really wish the old british top gear was still going. Now that show is awesome

New episodes are coming sometime I believe... I know they are working on some.

x2, jeremy's comentary is just plain awesome. Hes got no prob telling it like he sees it. i think my all time favorite has got to be when they go across bolivia.

Absolutely the best!!

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Adam Carolla would be horrible on that show ever watch "The Car Show" it got cancelled because it was so dumb.

Tanner Foust makes the show. The epsidoe with the Z06 cop car was amazing at the end.

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Adam Carolla would be horrible on that show ever watch "The Car Show" it got cancelled because it was so dumb.

Tanner Foust makes the show. The epsidoe with the Z06 cop car was amazing at the end.

You bite your tongue... The ace man is not a kook. He's a brave and a decent man, he's a pioneer!"
-Vince Vaughn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding porcelain.