Took some new clean pictures of the truck

ChevyPowered28

Sandman
Aug 3, 2010
Granville, OH
Well crap...that sucks for me lol. Music a lot of the time makes a video "feel" right..like yours. Do you upload straight from your video editor? or do you go onto Youtube and upload your video file? I use Windows Live Movie Maker, and I just notice I could upload straight to youtube from that program...wonder if that would make a difference ?????? :confused:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
I used windows movie maker, then copied it to the computer as a file, then uploaded from the computer

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
When you Did your burnouts did you lock it into a gear or do it in drive? Just curious cause I've heard some things about letting the trans shift into 3rd and catching traction after a burnout

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
When you Did your burnouts did you lock it into a gear or do it in drive? Just curious cause I've heard some things about letting the trans shift into 3rd and catching traction after a burnout

I pull it down into third, and usually let it roll on through the burnout, to keep from getting turbo cough. I've never had a burnout catch traction, I usually just ease of the brakes and let it roll on through.

*Edit* When you gonna sell me those rims and tires man? Hell I'll throw in my 18's and bald ass nitto's and we will work something out. I need smething a lil more drag strip friendly

Last edited:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
ya but your truck is fast:spit::angel:

Oh shit here we go...... :rofl: I hate be the slowest (read poorest) of the bunch. :spit: Its getting there, just don't make enough money to keep up with what I wanna do to the truck. Wife is babysitting for decent money now, but hopefully she'll be working full time for good money soon. Then its game on :happy2:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
I was kidding Jordan:D You will get there , just need to get your prioritys straight..................TRANS:coolspot:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
So far I haven't spent any unnecessary money that I could have saved for the trans. I had to have the ECM, and that was a good chunk of $$ that shoulda been in the trans fund. The nitrous, and seat have been horse traded for :rofl: I'll get there, wanna have a trans built and be working on a surprise Nov.

Hmm...... I got some pyos with drag radials if ur interested;)

Oh really?? Want some Eagle Alloy 18's wrapped in wore out tires?

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
lol..that's the funniest trade out there!! Just giving you a hard time...but yeah the trans is a MUST/first IMO. I'd suggest trans, then lighter wheel setup, then big tune KABOOM!!!!!!!! I wanna see that clapped out thing run an 11 before the motor pops

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
NIce cant wait too see it:thumb: Mine goes under the knife in 2 weeks:cool2:

Nice, whos twins you gonna be running?

lol..that's the funniest trade out there!! Just giving you a hard time...but yeah the trans is a MUST/first IMO. I'd suggest trans, then lighter wheel setup, then big tune KABOOM!!!!!!!! I wanna see that clapped out thing run an 11 before the motor pops

Easy on the clapped out, I need it to start in the morning, and its sensitive about what people say :D. That truck has an 11 before the motor pops, considering the hell I've put it through all ready with the stock trans. Right now build list is:
Mike L. Stage 4
Wheels and tires
Head studs
Homebuilt twins (the stork dropped a Garret 7512 76.5mm off in a buddies garage for me the other day)
Spray the shit out of it till it either pops or runs a 10 :D and we all know whats gonna happen first.:eek:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Putting that motor through the hell you've put it through heat treats the parts and makes them last longer don't ya know?