Took some new clean pictures of the truck

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
I took the truck out and washed it down good, and vacuumed it out, figured it was a good photo op. Let me know what you guys think.

Newtruckpics001-1.jpg

Newtruckpics003.jpg

Newtruckpics004.jpg

Nitrous master arm, and button in the console. Purge is going on the other side of the master arm.

Newtruckpics005.jpg

My club and my buddy/sponsors speed shop

Newtruckpics007.jpg

Newtruckpics009-1.jpg

Anybody wanna smoke some 13" wide fatties?

Newtruckpics010-1.jpg

Newtruckpics011.jpg

Like I said tell me what you guys think.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
That thing looks good...too bad some of the $ that went into the nitrous and race seat didn't go towards the tranny fund :thumb: had to poke at it..sorry:rofl:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
That thing looks good...too bad some of the $ that went into the nitrous and race seat didn't go towards the tranny fund :thumb: had to poke at it..sorry:rofl:

I traded a surefire flashlight for that seat, and dirtbike parts for the spray. Mike gave me the Harness. lol no money wasted here

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Looking good man, got any pics of where the harness mounts to?

The back is mounted to the big torx bolts that screw into the back wall, to make sure the angles are right. The sides are mounted into the seat frame, where the stocker bolts in at
Looks pretty slick... where does your exhaust exit at???

Right in front of the rear tire, tucked back in a lil bit. Its just a 90* 4" turn out

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Whats the word on you showing up to Barona? Im going ,so it will be last time to track as stock turbo:D Twin brother on the way:eek:;)

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
I don't know right now man. Its not looking like it. Still about $80 short. Need $40 to fill the bottle and $40 for the tech fee. Sorry Reuben

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Lol I spent $50 yesterday on my fire jacket, that was the last of my spending money till the next check. Bill........ who ****ing needs 'em lol

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I know I'd love to see this bad boy run as well. Still not running mine yet till I get a few things worked out but I'll be there this weekend if you two are lining up

Dalyfarms

Jan 12, 2010
Centrailia Mo
Sharp looking truck, the only other thing I could think of better after cleaning a truck out is like the last time I cleaned mine out and found 800.00 bucks I had forgot about ha ha

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Don't mean to deviate from the topic at hand, but how were you able to make that video and put the music in there without YouTube telling you that you were violating copyright laws?

IDK I've always had good luck with youtube not messing with my chit.