Tonight pull results

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Well tonight was a ok night the truck was hookin and we where giving her hell. First pull i broke my 3rd arm pretty nice carnage still manage to make a pull full with my hitch heigth screwed all to hell. Second pull i broke a driveshaft rear end was planted and she was getting with it. I had loads of ground speed after my driveshaft broke i still pulled another 10 to 15 feet. after the driveshaft broke

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Kurt, Your truck was awesome.....

When Kurt's truck left with the sled, I saw at least a foot of air under the drivers tire until he crossed the full pull line. No Shit............. To bad about the U-joint in the pull off. Congrats Kurt and Paul.

BTW, B&B had a good night too.:D TNR's truck nearly took the sled out into the parking lot on their first pull. (all the work is paying off Todd)

Wayne from The Diesel Garage, had a couple of great pulls with his new truck.

Outlaw Diesel class had a 1st and 2nd place for team Salad. Congrats Brent.

This Had to be the nicest track I've seen in a while. It was like glue.

Kurt, I have never seen a Duramax catch so much hell in one night:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
Good night indeed. Can't Thank Steve, Todd, and Brent enough for the help...Thanks!

Got home about 1am...just under 2 hours drive time (had to stop for fuel). Uploading videos now.

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Good night indeed. Can't Thank Steve, Todd, and Brent enough for the help...Thanks!

Got home about 1am...just under 2 hours drive time (had to stop for fuel). Uploading videos now.

Danm wayne im glad u are uploading vidoes because i cant get my pos desktop to even log onto internet explorer Wayne i cant remember if u left to earily but did u get my pull off pull

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Guys i beilve there is more stuff to add to that thread on diesel place. I am staying pretty consistent now when shit dont break

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
:nopic:

Congraulations to all, Sorry to hear about your truck breaking Kurt, You sure give it hell, but you also prove a lot of people wrong :D, Keep it up and post up some video :)

BADDZL03

Piston Cracker
Mar 8, 2007
Indiantown FL
Congrats to Steve and the Train:coal:, really went on with it in the pull off way to role.

Glad to meet you Wayne, Hope you had as much fun as I did.:chevy:

Kurt, I admire you giving it hell.:cheerleader: