LB7: tires rubbing

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
On the other subject.... Glad to see dippy fixed his sig, but what are cormed door handles?

I think those are the new fancy mexican built knock offs. He couldn't afford the real thing. To busy trying to peacock other members by how much he knows. Sorry. couldn't help it. It pisses me off when someone posts like he did. It's not helpful one bit.

OP. like the others had said. Raise the bars till those tire wear out then get some slightly smaller tires and see how that works for ya. And welcome to the site. Stick around long enough and you will gain even more knowledge. JJust ignore *^&% like nmeyer414.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
How do you turn a trimming fenders for a tire size thread and tie it in politically? LOL that takes a special kind of dumba$$ that is a little on the spiteful side. Thanks for the laugh.

You'll have to run cutouts, or crank the torsion bars up to fit that wheel/tire package I would say. Cranking the bars will wear on your front suspension components faster though and it won't ride as well.

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
Ok,

I’ll be man enough and apologize for 2 things. 1. I am sorry for the late night drunken rant and 2. I will apologize for the political ranting as well.

I will not apologize for my comment about a kid that supposedly lives on a farm and drives 4 other duramax’s and asks a question about why his tires are rubbing because he has it lowered and has mudders on it. So kid if you want to stop the rubbing either raise your truck back up, or get smaller tires and different rims

I do not claim to know everything or claim to be hot stuff, and if it makes the rest of you feel better about yourselves to nitpick about my misspellings or the way I phrase things in my signature; then by all means feel free to humor yourselves. (how is my spelling, grammar and sentence structure now!)

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Hey dude, I know your pissed with your wife but dont you think your going a little overboard with the statement in your sig.? If your looking a hitman I'm sure thay got forums for that too, but this aint it.

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
its all good brother! finally divorced, so why would i want to spend any more money on her. she cost me enough already. it may seem mean, but we have a saying in the ARMY (oxygen thief or mouth breather) and that is what she is?????????

lb7man

smokin lb7
Apr 19, 2010
Texas
Ok,

I’ll be man enough and apologize for 2 things. 1. I am sorry for the late night drunken rant and 2. I will apologize for the political ranting as well.

I will not apologize for my comment about a kid that supposedly lives on a farm and drives 4 other duramax’s and asks a question about why his tires are rubbing because he has it lowered and has mudders on it. So kid if you want to stop the rubbing either raise your truck back up, or get smaller tires and different rims

I do not claim to know everything or claim to be hot stuff, and if it makes the rest of you feel better about yourselves to nitpick about my misspellings or the way I phrase things in my signature; then by all means feel free to humor yourselves. (how is my spelling, grammar and sentence structure now!)
nmeyer you really didnt need to call me a kid, I am 25 nt exactly a kid anymore but i ges if that makes you feel good to trash people on here go for it! Just stay out of my posts from now on I dont need to hear crap that has nothing to do with answering my question!!! At least im nt scared to ask a simple question on here and I dont act like i know everything like you do:roflmao:

easy money

Oct 26, 2009
If your not hooked on your hummer wheels, go with a set of gm 17" wheels....a buddy had the same issue you describing, and switch away from the hummer wheels, and got no rubbing.