LB7: tires rubbing

lb7man

smokin lb7
Apr 19, 2010
Texas
Hey everbody im kina new here bt have a question. My truck is 03 GMC an i have 17" H2 wheels wit 295/75/17 Nitto Trailgrapplers. My problem is they rub really bad when i turn. I have already cut quite abit out on the inner fenders and the torsion bars are set a couple rounds lower than stock bt i wish i could go lower. Does anyone have a good idea or are these tires just too tall?

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a guy that drives a FULL SIZE truck, with mudders, has it lowered, and then cry's cause his tires rub on the wheel wells!

GOD I WISH MY PARENTS RAISED ME BETTER THAN THAT, HOLY CRAP THAT MAY BE WHY OBAMA IS SITTING IN THE PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF A GUY THAT FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY WITHOUT QUESTION AND SAT IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP AND IS NOW HALF CRIPPLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Easy dip shit! Some people may not be as fortunate as you, and know all.. such as yourself. Hell, You have a (?) after " leather interior" in your sig. What you cant tell the differance between leather and cloth? he could have been a life long Honda owner and this is his first D-max, who knows. If you want to swing your dick in this pond, you might want to make some friends first! LMFAO- I think this is the first "tires rub" thread that went politics... Stick it out with the "blood sucker crazy bitch" in your sig, sounds like you make a great couple!
BTW-Merry Christmas

lb7man

smokin lb7
Apr 19, 2010
Texas
Wow nmeyer414 i have never even talked to you before and you are right away trashing my post!! Sorry bt i live on a farm and drive four different duramaxes everyday i act do know a little about them! Anyway i know it sounds like a stupid question bt i have seen other guys running the same tire size and wheel combo and not having a rubbing issue so just was wondering.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC

a guy that drives a FULL SIZE truck, with mudders, has it lowered, and then cry's cause his tires rub on the wheel wells!

GOD I WISH MY PARENTS RAISED ME BETTER THAN THAT, HOLY CRAP THAT MAY BE WHY OBAMA IS SITTING IN THE PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF A GUY THAT FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY WITHOUT QUESTION AND SAT IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP AND IS NOW HALF CRIPPLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After reading this post I bet the "blood sucking crazy bitch" is trying to get rid of you and you just wont leave. I bet you dont even have a job, living off her parents. And to the OP good luck with the issue at hand, I'm sure you'll get some good info here and get everything straight.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Easy dip shit! Some people may not be as fortunate as you, and know all.. such as yourself. Hell, You have a (?) after " leather interior" in your sig. What you cant tell the differance between leather and cloth? he could have been a life long Honda owner and this is his first D-max, who knows. If you want to swing your dick in this pond, you might want to make some friends first! LMFAO- I think this is the first "tires rub" thread that went politics... Stick it out with the "blood sucker crazy bitch" in your sig, sounds like you make a great couple!
BTW-Merry Christmas

Hey now, he knows what hes talking about, hes got a "built in gooseneck hitch" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dragonsfireloki

Nov 6, 2011
North Dakota

Posts like that make a guy who doesn't know very much not want to ask any questions in fear of being persecuted. It turns people away from a this forum. Instead of being a ***** you should consider maybe offering some advise or helpful info. Not one bit of your post was even remotely helpful and people will remember this kind of stuff when you post a question. You just did yourself in on this forum and you deserve every bit of scrutiny that you recieve from here on out.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Hey everbody im kina new here bt have a question. My truck is 03 GMC an i have 17" H2 wheels wit 295/75/17 Nitto Trailgrapplers. My problem is they rub really bad when i turn. I have already cut quite abit out on the inner fenders and the torsion bars are set a couple rounds lower than stock bt i wish i could go lower. Does anyone have a good idea or are these tires just too tall?

I have a friend running 35x12.5 17 toyo M/T's (325 wide i think) on h2's and he is lowered where his CV axles are dead level. He had to cut quite a bit out of his bumper, even some metal. He still rubs on his sway bar i think but i dont think you will have that problem with only 295 wide tiers. Just keep cutting away!

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
I would just raise your bars till they dont rub. Then when their shot go with smaller tires and lower it then.

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah

If you dont have somthing helpful then dont post.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

Unless you wanna cut the heck out of your fenders, run the bushwacker flare, or put fiberglass fenders on your gunna need to down size in tires. A 285 or 265 tire will do you much better

Go back to df or dp or where ever the heck you came from ya peice of junk

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV

Might wanna slow you roll boy. This isn't DF.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I've seen people run that tire size as well, but not dropped on the bars with that wheel package. If you get a different wheel offset, it would help a bunch.

On the other subject.... Glad to see dippy fixed his sig, but what are cormed door handles?

06 LBZ just rolled 79 on the clock
totaly stock
regency package W/ 18's
cormed door handles, extended running boards, color coated mirrors, goose neck hitch, leather interior!

possible mods here in the short future once I get rid of the blood sucker crazy bitch that cant be faithful to her man while he is deployed