Time to go fast

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Needs a bath..... j/k looking good
:roflmao: That's what I was thinking, but my truck doesn't look much better. Looking good, Matt. Now it's time to get some 10 second passes out of it. :thumb:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Finished product!!
y6utetu3.jpg
y5e9ybad.jpg
agy4apyd.jpg
qudemema.jpg
yjy3a2y9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Nice rig! Diggin the tinted windshield. Have you ever ran one tinted the whole way without the center being cut out like that?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Nice rig! Diggin the tinted windshield. Have you ever ran one tinted the whole way without the center being cut out like that?

I cant stand that type of winshield tint, looks like a fishbowl lol. I have 20% on my whole front on the single cab. ;)

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
B-E-A-Utiful! Amazing the difference in look from then to now!

Also I have 20% down my windshield and absolutely love it! Honestly think I see better with it at night since there is no glare from on coming traffic!

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
That's a sick looking truck. I'm not a fan of those style of grill, but it looks good on your truck.

I cant stand that type of winshield tint, looks like a fishbowl lol. I have 20% on my whole front on the single cab. ;)

I have to agree but I also hate the look of a fully tinted windsheidl, let alone the loss of functionality. I'd hate to wreck my truck or someone else (or even kill someone for that matter) cuz I had my windshield tinted and couldn't see at night, or in the rain, or in the snow. Put a brow along the top, and use the clear part for seeing out!

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
For the record the bottom tint goes with the hood line so you can't see anything from the bottom tint line anyway. It was there to reduce glare for my fire dept lights!!! So it had a function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk