THIS GUY at Indy

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Unwad your panties. Who cares what HE does with HIS truck? Love how people see it someplace and then assume they know something about it, or the owner's intentions.
Good grief.:rolleyes:

A lot of people saw it parked by you at the TS pulls too. I guess I should have been hooked to the sled since I was there and all, huh? :rofl:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I hear so much about this bad ass fummins and yet the truck sat in the pits all day as if it was something special. I guess being an Internet motor mouth will get you special treatments. But if you are going to build something you are going to run your mouth about, please show me how awesome your truck and don't tell me.:gay::

dont you have anything better to do than worry about what he does with his truck :rolleyes: i have spent alot of money on my truck also and have been in a mag , does that mean if i decided tomarrow i dont want to race my truck any more that i have to answer to anyone about it................... NO , seems as though you have a envy issue to me :rofl:

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
The only time I saw your fordcumming was as your were rolling back into the raceway from probally a beer run since the chit was 6.50 a can. Nice lookin rig from what I saw.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
The only time I saw your fordcumming was as your were rolling back into the raceway from probally a beer run since the chit was 6.50 a can. Nice lookin rig from what I saw.

LMFAO...you would be exactly right. 2 cases was 36 bucks...way better than that 6.50 a can crap.

FWIW...that was for AFTER John's last race of the day. There was no drinking and racing.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
On the TST subject -

I had a TST box on my 03 CR (yes, I drank the cummins Kool Aid...but spit it out soon after :D) and it "barked" like crazy about 1700rpms. Not into tuning I did not know what that was, but that was definately when the fuel came on. The truck also ran extremely hot...I pegged a 2000* pyro with the TST on 9/9. Twins on your truck should help remedy that though.