LBZ: Thinking of pulling in the stock class next week

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
Not taking anything away from your pull Dave (damn fine FIRST time out) but, why did you hit the breaks before the sled stopped moving? You may have pulled the sled to Troy if you wanted to.

jc

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Well, I think that was about the time I felt the front end pick up and the speed to drop off fast... I opted to back off rather than risk tearing my front end to pieces... could also be a newb screwup... either way, I'm happy with the pull... wasn't expecting to do anywhere near that good. I whuped like 18 trucks thinking I had no chance of doing so good... my friend Jon's statement before the pull was right: I was plesantly surprised.

Now I need to beef up the front end, hang some weight off the front, and maybe lower the torsion bars (I hate messing with them) so I don't have to worry so much about letting off or breaking stuff.

Not taking anything away from your pull Dave (damn fine FIRST time out) but, why did you hit the breaks before the sled stopped moving? You may have pulled the sled to Troy if you wanted to.

jc

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk