Thinking about getting rid of my truck

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Well so far its been pretty easy to resist. Since I have not found the truck I am looking for.

I don't think I would get a LML because if I got one I would want a Denali and even at 0% intrest it would probably be $800+ a month could I afford that yes? Would it be worth it? certainly not

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I would keep it and save for newer one down the road and pay with cash.
That's what I do and I'm 100% against getting a loan on vehicles or loans in general. But that's just my person preference and opinion.

Yellowchevy

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
i dont think thats gonna get u better gas mileage....i bet u would get pissed off at that truck pretty quick, especially when some guy in a diesel goes waltzin on by you..:rofl:

PHast46

Jan 19, 2012
Mass.
i dont think thats gonna get u better gas mileage....i bet u would get pissed off at that truck pretty quick, especially when some guy in a diesel goes waltzin on by you..:rofl:

X2 i drive a 2005 lifted chevy colorado right now and when you duramax guys whoop my ass on the highway it puts me that much closer to buying one.

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
mine is also close to being paid off, gonna enjoy that awhile n then buy another ec/sb lbz for my wife. diesel only for this guy, i had a gasser b4 my dmax and it looked n drove great but it had no power n didnt do any better on fuel than my dmax:woott:

PHast46

Jan 19, 2012
Mass.
mine is also close to being paid off, gonna enjoy that awhile n then buy another ec/sb lbz for my wife. diesel only for this guy, i had a gasser b4 my dmax and it looked n drove great but it had no power n didnt do any better on fuel than my dmax:woott:

and you can only do a limited amount of things to gassers. diesels are just so restricted from stock the amount of power you can make is rediculous.

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
yeah i've got a buddy thats building a 408 stroker with a kb racing turbo kit thats goin in a rc/sb 1/2 ton chevy. its gonna be real fast but he cant tow anything and for the amount of money he's got in it already i could be runnin high 11's reliably and tow a big ass boat to the lake on the weekend :D

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I want less miles but I can barely find any SLT's let alone with Black Interior they all have tan :mad:

The retail blue book on that truck is $34,000 which seems high but I have not bought a truck in six years so I am not sure what the market is like the economy is still weak but used trucks with the options I want seem hard to come by. I have set a limit of $35,000 for myself.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I went and looked at it and it had scratches and chips all over it.

The pressure is on now since my injectors seem to be taking a crap again :mad:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
These LB7's are like an abusive spouse they treat you like $hit but you still keep taking them back :spit: :mad: