These idiots are going to kill somone.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
[youtube]Xrd8hv2s4OY[/youtube]

The link is off my phone. So if it doesn't work search "bowdown camaro vs CPR z"

It's kind of cool. But it's really stupid. they all sound like crack slinging thugs. The cars and truck that they race are bad ass though.

**** Fixed link - Poltergeist

emiller3

He's Back
Feb 21, 2009
lake charles,LA.
Just find a track and be done with it. There's a few around here that only street race and i wish they would also come to the track to help promote the sport.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Really?! I wish I would have watched it. Didn't know there was a documentary about it. I don't understand how law enforcement is either a) oblivious to them doing this. OR b) are just looking the other way.
They do it so much on the same street that it looks like their city street gets better hook up than some actual tracks I've been to. Did it say on the documentary how they are getting away with it?

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
That race was for $7500 and the CPRz won it. The shop has won $141k street racing but they are finally trying to be legal and they built a 67 mustang for the track. it was a cool show.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That race was for $7500 and the CPRz won it. The shop has won $141k street racing but they are finally trying to be legal and they built a 67 mustang for the track. it was a cool show.

Think you got that wrong. Camaro had him all the way.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Theres alot of that racing in alabama chicago all over. Not to sound racist, but lots of those fast old cars/street racers are suprisingly owned by black guys. There was a video of a race like that killing a few people posted awhile back somewhere in the south. I can't remember where though, underground racing yellowbullet streetfire hell it could be on youtube? With cars that fast I would never think about racing on the street. They do all the burnouts vht lit and stuff but you never know were some sand fell off a truck down the road.

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Theres alot of that racing in alabama chicago all over. Not to sound racist, but lots of those fast old cars/street racers are suprisingly owned by black guys. There was a video of a race like that killing a few people posted awhile back somewhere in the south. I can't remember where though, underground racing yellowbullet streetfire hell it could be on youtube? With cars that fast I would never think about racing on the street. They do all the burnouts vht lit and stuff but you never know were some sand fell off a truck down the road.

Its the same way where I live but the black guys will go to the track. Street racing has almost been shut down here completely. They started giving tickets for just watching to the sum of a $250 fine....they call it spectating.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Its the same way where I live but the black guys will go to the track. Street racing has almost been shut down here completely. They started giving tickets for just watching to the sum of a $250 fine....they call it spectating.

All the black guys around here are studs on bikes at the track

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I did this back in 1980 with a 10 sec big block Nova. I did well as far as money. After a while the big boys showed up with trailerd cars with chutes on the back looking for me. These were 8 sec cars or quicker. They wanted to race for 10K minimum. I told them I wanted 10 cars and a go. They told me to FO; heads up or nothing. I sold the car and quit street racing.

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Some of that here too .....I worked with some of them at the local papermill and know a lot of them though and most are good guys.

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Wow that Camaro hooked! lol

I got caught racing my truck a couple of months back, wasn't fun at all. Luckily the cop let me go because he claimed "I was young too and did the same thing in my firebird."

I've also been in some roll races riding with friends, cobras, supras, SRT8s, etc. after too many close calls with the law with them, I quit going. Best just to go to the track.