the Dirty Jersey Oil Burners

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
yo guys...im from cape may...good to see some fellow jersey guys.

im originally from DF and there's only a couple there.

anyone frequent atco? im there often but rarely see other dury's just some tools in old POS strokers and 5.9's

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
I went to atco once. its a bit of a ride for me i'm usually at englishtown or island

cool beans...well if you ever decide to head that way again let me know ill be sure to come.

but its a junk track compared to etown so if your closer to that then i can understand why you would never really go there.

you guys ever all get together anywhere?

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
I went last year and never again. was a total disorganized mess. went with Tinman, took 4hrs to make 2 time trials. way to many trucks. hell, you'd have to leave the county just to fart.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
anyone goin to englistowns diesel nationals on the 19th???

ill be there bud...i cant wait:)

I went last year and never again. was a total disorganized mess. went with Tinman, took 4hrs to make 2 time trials. way to many trucks. hell, you'd have to leave the county just to fart.

this is true they need better organization.....last year the main problems were some people (mostly the pick up guys) over doing the time runs...there are about 1000000000000000 drag classes and they all need a turn for time runs but thats not how it works out basically a bunch of tools just jump in when they feel fit instead of listening to the directors....so some guys get 6 runs some get 2 if they're lucky. im hoping they improve this this year

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
true. i'm willing to bet that there are going to be alot more pick ups there this year too. i'm sure it'll be just as crazy as all the other years.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
true. i'm willing to bet that there are going to be alot more pick ups there this year too. i'm sure it'll be just as crazy as all the other years.

yea well this will only be my second year...and my 1 year anniversary of limping my trans:banghead:

and this yea i should be running a full SECOND faster then last year if not more (please be more) lol

either way...i don't want the insanity to discourage anyone...its well worth it.

Last edited:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
my girl will actually be driving my truck there this year and i'll have my benz lol. she wants to race it but i told her we can start at Atco and work our way up.

i've been busting ass on a display motor for the show and haven't even been able to mess with the truck.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
my girl will actually be driving my truck there this year and i'll have my benz lol. she wants to race it but i told her we can start at Atco and work our way up.

i've been busting ass on a display motor for the show and haven't even been able to mess with the truck.

well hey...gotta make that money and if people see a badass display they'll buy your stuff so its all worth it. :coolspot:

my truck will probably be all dirty and grimy as usual when i show up to race. and i bet you could run a nice consistent 20.x et with the benz lol...but that doesn't matter everyone will think its fast long as you have a hood stack;)

let me know when you guys start going to atco...i'm there alot of the time but if you or any other dmaxs go ill make sure i'm there.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
ha, oh i'm sure she'll have no problem piping it up for you lol. she loves driving it. i hear ya on the dirty part. i just spilled like 2gals of vegi in the bed yesterday so everything is slick coated

yea the display is of a cummins motor but it's badass. dude how far are you from Atco? my garage is like 10min from there in tabernacle. whenever i go to Atco i'm usually there with cummins guys.

i just had to do a lift pump on the Benz last night, she goes now! will break the tires loose shifting into 2nd lol.

Last edited:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
ha, oh i'm sure she'll have no problem piping it up for you lol. she loves driving it. i hear ya on the dirty part. i just spilled like 2gals of vegi in the bed yesterday so everything is slick coated

yea the display is of a cummins motor but it's badass. dude how far are you from Atco? my garage is like 10min from there in tabernacle. whenever i go to Atco i'm usually there with cummins guys.

i just had to do a lift pump on the Benz last night, she goes now! will break the tires loose shifting into 2nd lol.

yea man i saw the plastic cummins at the doomed show and go a month back lol. those turbos on it do look sick.

Im like an hour or so from atco give or take....depends on how fast i drive. parkway exit 10.

The same cummins guys that were at the stockton show a little while back? i know a couple of those were quick and the ones i talked to actually weren't tools...unlike the local variety. either way diesel is diesel im down for chillin with cummins guys

Last edited:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
yea that was the BD motor. we have one of our own now that we are putting a single polised turbo on.

yea a few of those guys were there.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
yea that was the BD motor. we have one of our own now that we are putting a single polised turbo on.

yea a few of those guys were there.

Cool...i would of said hi to you too but you were too busy nappin lol.

seems like there is a good cummins crowd up by you...every time i go to the big exit 82 wawa before seaside with my car buddies i see a few cruising around trying to show off...i actually had one follow me to mcdonalds to try and race. :rofl:

down here strokers rule. well not rule..they're just about all junk but that's what everyone buys.

let me know when you go to atco next... Im trying to get there once before etown to test out my new sleeves and brace kit really trying to get into 13's before my c3's are complete jelly. just hit me up on here or shoot me a text if ya feel like it 609-408-7490

NJ_LLY

Back in action
Nov 4, 2008
Browns Mills, NJ
Kyle, I left you a message last week to tell you that for all that are interested I have a dyno about 3 miles from the track for all those that may be interested on the 10th

Last edited:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
damn didn't get it. hmmm, sounds like a decent idea. i think we are having a booth there so idk what i'm gonna do yet.

know any one w/ some drag radials or slicks for sale?