Thanks out to Pat and Kat!

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
I want to say a special thanks to everyone who came to the Thunder on the lot pull today. But to me, none of the pullers stood out quite as much as Pat and Kat. Not only did the donate $1000 to the purse money, but the both won in the pulls, and donated all the winnings back to the Charity. Way to make it happen you two, Thanks for all you do for the sport.
Also, just want to give my thanks to Craig for working so darned hard to make this event work. He really loves the pulls and it shows. Once again he pulled of a great event, even with the short time we had to do it in. Awesome to work with you Craig.
Great to see everyone today. Brings back all the days of playing at LACR.
Betty

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks to Pat and Kat and also to you and Craig Betty. Everyone did a great job putting on the event. Time ran well and organization was good.
Steve

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Thank YOU Betty. We don't mind assisting where we can for a good cause, but without you, Craig, and the high desert crew, there would be nothing.

This would make an EXCELLENT annual event if you folk could swing it.

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Thanks guys, but Craig does soooo much more than I do. We will be looking at next year. Ron liked what he saw and mentioned to craig that he would like it again so looks like we may have a winner. Couldn't have done it without all of YOU!
Betty:hug: