Test Drive From Hell?

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Okay, at first I thought maybe it fell off the hauler.

But with 400 miles, it obviously got to the dealer in one piece.

Dealer's kid "borrowed" the keys?

Whatever, shame it is a brand new truck...although it might go for cheap, and maybe that will all just buff out....:rofl:

Wrecked 2011

Grizzly5531

Super Slow
Nov 27, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Condition:
New: A vehicle is considered new if it is purchased directly from a new car franchise dealer and has not ... Read more
VIN: 1GC1KXC87BF119740 | See the full History Report
Mileage: 400 miles
Warranty: Existing
Vehicle title: Other
For sale by: Dealer

Condition new hahaha:roflmao:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
that is some strange damage... i read the sellers caption!! it was hit while sitting on the lot, financing avail! lol

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
My dad borrowed my car when I was a teenager and managed to walk through a new car lot with it. Creamed 3 cars. He never did pay to fix my car. Said it was my fault?

Looks like a side swipe from the left driver's door forward with a white car. Pushed it into something on the right side. I think it was a car because the mirror is still intact.

Only question is the condition of the A pillar and maybe the frame. Could be put together again and have a not exactly new truck for ~$30,000. Is that a good deal?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
My dad borrowed my car when I was a teenager and managed to walk through a new car lot with it. Creamed 3 cars. He never did pay to fix my car. Said it was my fault?

Looks like a side swipe from the left driver's door forward with a white car. Pushed it into something on the right side. I think it was a car because the mirror is still intact.

Only question is the condition of the A pillar and maybe the frame. Could be put together again and have a not exactly new truck for ~$30,000. Is that a good deal?

Absolutely NOT a good deal. LOL. I'll pay the 50k for a NEW untouched truck any day over that pos.