temp sensor issue?

Jonny.a44

Apr 18, 2018
I had just signed up yesterday and have read some of these forms, and I would like to know why almost everybody act like smart asses and think they know everything, There are some guys out there that think they know everything and while other guys would like to learn from some of these posts to be helpful from this web site, so why are these people being straight out ass holes..... Makes no sense...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I had just signed up yesterday and have read some of these forms, and I would like to know why almost everybody act like smart asses and think they know everything, There are some guys out there that think they know everything and while other guys would like to learn from some of these posts to be helpful from this web site, so why are these people being straight out ass holes..... Makes no sense...

Nobody acted like an ass in this thread except the o/p after his threads got merged. You give attitude, you get attitude.

Most new members coming on here nowadays treat this forum like the "fixya.com" sites where some tech gets paid to answer their questions. This is not that. This is a collection of hotrodders and Dmax enthusiasts who hang out together, and give of their knowledge to others.
The newbies, for the most part, do not care about that aspect of the site -- they just want to take the information and will never give back or contribute in any way.
When someone demands help and treats the membership like they owe them something, well....we dont take that very well.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2015
dallas
This is a good forum. Bought my first dmax 3 years and looked for answers. Had issues from the get go. But smart people on this forum helped me out. The problem I think is people ask a question and don't have a clue what ther doing. They are just trying to save money and looking for the easy answer. It's a diesel. It cost money. I've pissed off people on here but they still help. And now I know these some what I try and return the favor.

Reactions: dirtymax19952