Tell me I'm not an idiot

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
lol yeah, don't run bigger than 3" exhaust, gota have backpressure for good scavenging!

He already basically admitted he doesn't know what he's talking about, and apologized for calling me out. Even though me, and subsequently Josh H made a fool of him. :spit:

He is a real brainiac then why did GM run 3.5" from the factory

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
I am also getting sick of this guy on the DF. I am over there all the time and this guy seems to be mister know it all.

I questioned him on his claimed 679hp, with a GT3788 charger, duel fuelers, PPE Hot 2 tuner, and stock motor:rolleyes: he is also at like 4,500 elevation. Seems a little high to me

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
You forgot to mention he's running PPE for tuning. And still made those numbers!!

It's probably bolt on math... PPE on the 220 tune = 520 plus a turbo makes another 100 = 620, 50hp injectors makes 650, plus all the other stuff makes 679 LOL

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Good God, why do you guys continue to waste your time at that forum?

Oh, BTW, you arent an idiot.

Last edited:

deeretracks

You Cant Fix Stupid!!!
Feb 4, 2009
Arkansas
lol yeah, don't run bigger than 3" exhaust, gota have backpressure for good scavenging!

He already basically admitted he doesn't know what he's talking about, and apologized for calling me out. Even though me, and subsequently Josh H made a fool of him. :spit:
HAHA I do believe that he made a fool of himself the moment that he posted his first post.... Funny how someone can get there underoos all bunched up when you show them that they are wrong.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
You forgot to mention he's running PPE for tuning. And still made those numbers!!

It's probably bolt on math... PPE on the 220 tune = 520 plus a turbo makes another 100 = 620, 50hp injectors makes 650, plus all the other stuff makes 679 LOL

Haha actually I did put it on there

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
Yup I think craig (deeretracks) laid down the law lol. Yeah the "tech" badge started with good intentions, but from what I understand it got changed how people recieved them. At first you could apply, and the staff would review lots of your posts and how you handled yourself and if you proved to be a respectable, knowledgeable person you'd get one. I think the forum owners or whoever took over after a bit, and then anyone that applied for one got one. I decided not to worry about it after they (forum owners, not mods/admins) started giving em out to 16 year old kids.

Oh and BTW, thanks everyone for making sure I was right with what I posted. :hug: I'd feel like a huge tool if I called b/s on someone then posted more b/s lol.

Last edited:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Oh my, just when it looked like things were headed towards helping the OP, another "Tech Badged" one jumped in. I couldn't help but reply...:D

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
Yeah, there are always those people that have to chime in no matter what just to have an opinion and argue with you even if they are dead wrong about what they said. :rofl: Those peeps are tarts. Good stuff. :screwy::popcorn: