Team Salad

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
I do have a question that i never did ask why i was there but i figure todd or steve would no when i was pulling i had a bad vibration in the truck something how a bad unvirsal does do yall think it was my drive shaft

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Man why cant there be another pull going on right now steves right im addict i think im going to go hook to an oak tree and see how i can do with it

dharris

EFI live dummy
Oct 22, 2006
Wauchula, Florida
great pull steve, im lovin the black rims, although i never got to meet u tnr, u looked good too , o by the way steve i have a vid of you but ill have to try and see if i can upload it, that second pull wasnt to bad for u either kurt, once u put a trans. in that thing it should be just right.

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
well i would have to trailer it if i went and dont have nothing to pull it with other then the service truck and neff rentals wont like that to well if the tranny wasnt leaking everywhere like it is i would go but i think i will have to wait until the 25th and try to blow the tranny then or maybe if i win the lottery i will have my tranny and make it to the south