T3 or T4

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
You had a stock cp3 correct? have you done tests to since the dual pumps josh did?

The tuning is completely different now so that comparison would be tough.

I just know that going from a stock turbo to my t4 366 / 480 combo it is definitely laggy down low. When it lights, it hits hard. If you keep the rpms up its fine, but that's not the same as saying there is no lag if you are adjusting you driving style to compensate.

Once you get a little heat and rpms it's responsive. But cruising at 1600-1700 and you roll into it, don't expect to jump out in front of a fast lane right away! Lol

Josh has done an amazing job with tuning since we first installed my twins. We have been talking about changing the 66 turbo to speed up spool up.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Are you trying to limit smoke when rolling into it lbz/lmms seem to act way different spooling then lb7s. And you should go to a single t3 66 or 64 then go back to the t 4 66 as this is what I did I'll have to see what it does with a 480 on but mine are all billet to

and the comparison would be tough because of how much better it spools and drive now correct or just based on how hard it pulls now

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Are you trying to limit smoke when rolling into it lbz/lmms seem to act way different spooling then lb7s. And you should go to a single t3 66 or 64 then go back to the t 4 66 as this is what I did I'll have to see what it does with a 480 on but mine are all billet to

and the comparison would be tough because of how much better it spools and drive now correct or just based on how hard it pulls now

The tuning is completely reshaped bs what I ran with the single cp3. Josh could explain better

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I had a 366 T4 on mine. It spooled fast and had no problems getting it to spool. It was compounded with a 483. Both had billet wheels. We pulled both turbos were going with a 468 and a 488. I'd sell my 366 if anyone is interested. It has billet double bat wheel.