SXE Turbo

Speedster22

Sep 9, 2015
wyoming
Just curious but is anyone on here running Borg warners new sxe turbos as a single? Just wondering on how everyone likes them and on how they perform with dd.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I put a sxe366 on a customers lbz truck as well as tuned it first him. The truck runs very good and spool was great as well. It has a stock tranny and is on 35 inch tires. For the money and what you get for the money it is a very good turbo. You won't go wrong running one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
Out of curiosity what is the difference from the sxe to the standard fmw? Is it just a different cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
Thank you! I tried googling it for a brief moment during lunch but found nothing

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Out of curiosity what is the difference from the sxe to the standard fmw? Is it just a different cover

It has a unclipped turbine wheel, fmw compressor wheel, 360 degree hd bearing and better compressor cover. All for more reasonable price than the standard s300 with upgrades.

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
It has a unclipped turbine wheel, fmw compressor wheel, 360 degree hd bearing and better compressor cover. All for more reasonable price than the standard s300 with upgrades.

Thanks! I actually talked to Jacob at htt and looks like I will be getting the sxe s366 to replace my box 66. I'm pretty pumped about it!

Speedster22

Sep 9, 2015
wyoming
I think im gonna try out the sxe s369 as a single for now and see how it does and maybe twin over down the road. sounds like they are pretty sweet chargers and for the money you cant go wrong I think.