Suspension installed

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
What shocks did you run? The TC shocks? I scrapped them pretty quickly and went to Bilstein 5100's. That helped. This Spring, when I put my home built traction bars on, that helped the "frame beaming" over expansion joints alot. Kind of transfers some of the energy away from the rear springs. Putting about 1000lbs of motor in the bed made that thing ride like a caddy coming back from Burkhard's shop over some crappy roads in Michigan.
I was more concerned with you spitting a block out with out the traction bars when pulling, the increased ride quality was a plus. I don't pull, but I wanted the bars to eliminate the axle wrap when pulling out hard. They've cured that too.:D

Thanks for the Advice angry! Im running the TC nitro shocks for now, going to try them for a awile then upgrade if needed. Im happy how the front rides.

But the back could use some softening over large sharp bumps:baby:, but its not too bad.

Your right about Michigan roads, TERRIBLE!!! But they do drive Fast up there!:D

I'll have to look ionto some traction bars,

Thanks For the advice, I appreciate it!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
My dust shields barely rub on my rotors because of the abs line reroute and how big the spindles are. Other than that I'm stoked

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Adjusted my Tbars down, Sits better, tires dont look as bad now,

And CV's are pretty good IMO.
DSCN0849-1.jpg

DSCN0838-1.jpg

DSCN0841-1.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0843-1.jpg