Sudlersville vol. Fire co truck pull aug. 16 md

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Well I finally met upngone and elkhuntr after goning to two events that they were at... Thanks for the second pull!!!

Well, the track was really dry for me, and to add to that I was having four wheel drive issues, and I didn't get a very good hook. The truck never bounced that much before.

Hopefully, I can get a couple of things figured out before the next truck pull. I'll have my bouncey video up later today.

P.S. Thanks Wayne for taking the pictures and video, and your buddy for helping me out on the track. I had a great time!!!:D

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Well I finally met upngone and elkhuntr after goning to two events that they were at... Thanks for the second pull!!!

Well, the track was really dry for me, and to add to that I was having four wheel drive issues, and I didn't get a very good hook. The truck never bounced that much before.

Hopefully, I can get a couple of things figured out before the next truck pull. I'll have my bouncey video up later today.

P.S. Thanks Wayne for taking the pictures and video, and your buddy for helping me out on the track. I had a great time!!!:D

you goin to the cecilton pull next sat.

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Plan to.

Need to alter my blocks and see about some straps!

Sorry no video since the girly and I decided to catch a movie after dinner and my data cable grew little data cable legs and ran away.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
thanks to everyone that attend it drew a big crowd for the 4-h fair.

here are the results.

street diesel 8000

1. eric lockwood (elhunter) 296.0 D-MAX
2. kenny spencer (llybully) 280.0 D-MAX
3. erik weger 279.4 D-MAX
4. scott kinnamon (UPnGONE) 278.6 D-MAX
5. Brian brown (huntinducks82) 278.0 D-MAX

8 duramaxs in the top ten , 1 dodge, 1 ford

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey ripmf666 you coming to the pull so you can try that new motor out are what?

Eric I just saw this dont know how I missed it, I might try and get a few passes at the track on wed night, Then if its all good come to the pull on Saturday.

Last edited:

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
thanks to everyone that attend it drew a big crowd for the 4-h fair.

here are the results.

street diesel 8000

1. eric lockwood (elhunter) 296.0 D-MAX
2. kenny spencer (llybully) 280.0 D-MAX
3. erik weger 279.4 D-MAX
4. scott kinnamon (UPnGONE) 278.6 D-MAX
5. Brian brown (huntinducks82) 278.0 D-MAX

8 duramaxs in the top ten , 1 dodge, 1 ford

Who was the ford and what was the distance? I don't know what I pulled since I couldn't hear squat, but it was some distance after the 250 mark.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Plan to.

Need to alter my blocks and see about some straps!

Sorry no video since the girly and I decided to catch a movie after dinner and my data cable grew little data cable legs and ran away.

Nice to somewhat meet you as I rolled by in the pits.

straps as in strapping the front axle to the frame? most places its not legal and its not always a good idea either. you can try it but there is a reason why everyone else in the country pulling a ford is not doing it. the bounce is coming from somewhere else. most likely tire pressure and launch technique.

Who was the ford and what was the distance? I don't know what I pulled since I couldn't hear squat, but it was some distance after the 250 mark.

Pretty sure that would have been the darker red 6.0 drive by the older fella with the beard. I remember him being up there at the top.

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Yup, that was me lol.

My pull was horrible, 4wd issues and not having the right tire pressure. Sure made me look like a DA.

Last edited:

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Well 4wd issues sucks but it happens. What i like is people who air down the rear tires real low and then bounce down the track and at the end they wrinkle up the tires and POP...there goes the pinion :D

Trust me nothing beats my first 2 pulls at the buck this year...once i put it in the wrong gear and the other time i hopped got hit by the sled twice and then had the kind of sudden stop at the end of the chain that tore up the john deere truck saturday. I just got lucky and didnt break stuff.

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
I saw your pulls at the buck where the sled hit you in the azz lol. That sucks, but atleast your stops prevented damage!