Help: stolen dmax salt lake city

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
my truck was jacked from our office tonight in Salt Lake, truck in sig and I added a pic of the back so you can see the stickers, they stand out but the rest is normal, black 2015 danali CCSB,

Hopeing the SLC boys could keep an out:hug::hug:
picture.php
picture.php

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
That sucks the "system" should maim and cut body parts off of these muthafukrz that do this shit but they get a little slap and keep doing it, get free health care, food, shelter, ect :mad:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
That sucks. Don't know if it has changed. First thing they did when the stole Wendy was disable On-Star.

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
If you want to keep your truck I advise that you hide the vin as best you can. I can still get your vin from the license plate and have a key made at a crooked dealership or locksmith. and if your a complete moron you put a hide a key somewhere. I dont do the shit any more but when I was a teenager your shit wasent safe around me. if I wanted it you lost it in seconds. I regret all of it and payed my dues for it so lets not hop on the h8 wagon. The dealerships and locksmiths have to report information in order to get a code so I would think the fuz could track it if they really wanted to. and if u want to steal My suburban have at it Im insured for 80 k on an oh seven 2500 =)

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It doesn’t stop them at all my dispatcher just got his 2018 stolen. The cop at the fleamarket said that was the 6th one that day so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's an easy work around then. When outboards starting disappearing I installed spot trace tracking devices on my customers outboards under cowling. They are cheap, 75 bucks my cost and service is basically nothing, I will be installing one on my trucks now...

They are the size of a postage stamp, waterproof and 12 volt powered.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
X2 even if you don’t pay for the service they can still help you out
They unlocked the car for my mom when she locked the grand baby in it

They refused to help me because I hadn’t paid for the subscription. I even tried to buy a subscription so they would. Then they said well just push the button and we will get you started. Dumb asses

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
They refused to help me because I hadn’t paid for the subscription. I even tried to buy a subscription so they would. Then they said well just push the button and we will get you started. Dumb asses

Man that sucks
Can’t stand a thief and unfortunately it’s not just the guy who took it but the big Corp

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Wow you don’t pay for something and now you want their help. Shitty situation because I would never wish someone’s truck getting stolen.

Hold up a second bud. Two totally different subjects. I'm pretty sure the OP has insurance and probably health insurance. I have both myself. But I don't pay for onstar fees because I don't use any of there services. But like me the OP payed a lot of money to GM for there truck. So it's not asking something for free.

I assume you expect free service from 911 if you're traveling threw a town you don't live in and get into a bad wreck and want fire to come pry you out. Even though you don't pay taxes into that town. What should fire do. Sorry you don't pay taxes in this town. Swipe your card first.

I feel like onstar should have helped and been like this will cost you some money. "No worries here's my card where's my truck"

And also to add. We have lost the art of helping people when they need it. That's the main part. Help your neighbors when they need it. My grandmother was just taking today when a tornado took out there house in the 40s and everybody came to help them. We've lost that in USA ����.

Last edited: