Steve's Painfully Slow Turbo Install

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona

Those are the fittings that attach to the turbo.

I'm talking about the one that goes on the rear cover, with the slightly offset hole...Under the up-pipe.

these turbo install threads scare me....i have a s300 waiting to go in

Its not that bad haha.

I'm just bent on putting my own kit together, not buying all the parts as a kit.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
damn kid! it aint all that bad! lol all you gotta do is bust up your hands and loose a wrench or two PRIOR to doin the swap and everything will go right together haha. Id take doin this over workin on any ford full size anyday. you think there is no room back there, try gettin at anthing at the back of a ford gasser, let alone a diesel :D.

Looks damn nice Steve. cant wait to get the cash together for mine!

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
damn kid! it aint all that bad! lol all you gotta do is bust up your hands and loose a wrench or two PRIOR to doin the swap and everything will go right together haha. Id take doin this over workin on any ford full size anyday. you think there is no room back there, try gettin at anthing at the back of a ford gasser, let alone a diesel :D.

Looks damn nice Steve. cant wait to get the cash together for mine!

Just waiting on the mail! :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
well hurry up! i wanna see this thing cruise by A.T.s truck with his twins and all that junk on the cummins lol

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
Bravo...

You only have three weeks, man.

:D

Got mine done over a three day weekend. Ya know, like President's day weekend....

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Looking to actually do something today.

I need to go buy a tap and a plug to tap the map sensor in the LB7 y-bridge...i dont have a map sensor on the LLY.

If i get the charger and drain bolted down, i'll throw a pic or two up here.

Heres the final drain setup too.

DSC_1318.jpg

Last edited: