Steve! Where are you?

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
I filled the web form from your site , 2 weeks ago. And no response yet I ask for just an update dsp5 tunes with fine adjustments and nothing yet ??? I didn't ask for anything stupid just a last custom adjustment and a little note on how things were going. What now ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
I filled the web form from your site , 2 weeks ago. And no response yet I ask for just an update dsp5 tunes with fine adjustments and nothing yet ??? I didn't ask for anything stupid just a last custom adjustment and a little note on how things were going. What now ???

If your done being a patient customer. The only thing I would suggest doing is finding a new tuner who you feel comfortable with, and who can respond to you in a timely fashion. Hate to see things' like this happen, but they do.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa

Call Danville Performace and get tuning from Mark. Great customer service from all the people at Danville.

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
I have 5 tunes (efilive) which I can switch on my CTS insight. What does it cost to get my tunes refined or custom tunes? Feel free to PM me with some prices. As I want to get them done ASAP. Thanks guys!

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I have 5 tunes (efilive) which I can switch on my CTS insight. What does it cost to get my tunes refined or custom tunes? Feel free to PM me with some prices. As I want to get them done ASAP. Thanks guys!

Call Danville tmrw and they'll tell you everything you need to know.

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
And also could i fine tune it myself, been reading a lot about it lately. But I heard that maybe the last tuner might have locked the software. Is it all possible?

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Anyone can make a rough tune. The fine tuning is where it needs to be left to the pros.

Zach at Starlite diesel can also get you taken care of. You have plenty of options for new tuning and support.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
And you haven't tried the tune/load yet?

It was revision 9 and he said in his email when he sent it, "there's still some left in it". I didn't want any left in it so I gave up and went a different route. And he was right, there was still some left in it.

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
He's alive!!. Thanks so much Steve for the updated tune. I really appreciate it. My tunes are clean. Well done bro!!

Chavez91

People Go Outside?
May 30, 2012
Heh. Wouldn't you like to know
s9441_LadiesIfAManSays_COTT_ROYAL__73261.1405343409.600.600.jpg

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Protecting their hard work... I know I screwed up once and handed out a tune to another tuner with out even thinking about it.... I still feel bad, it never crossed my mind till the neens pm'd me. He was cool about it and my tuner was cool, but it was a real clueless dick move on my part. Had it been locked it wouldn't have happened I don't blame them one bit.