Steve! Where are you?

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
I've been trying to reach you through your new email but no response..??
I need some adjustments on my tune
Are you on vacation?
:confused:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
So you have been trying to contact him for 10 days? Wow....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Tried to get my tunes tweaked as well. So much for tuning support for existing customers

Man chill out. Steve is good people. How would you feel if he came back in a couple days to report that his mother died....you never know what holds a man up. I highly doubt he is blowing anyone off for no reason.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Man chill out. Steve is good people. How would you feel if he came back in a couple days to report that his mother died....you never know what holds a man up. I highly doubt he is blowing anyone off for no reason.

I agree with what your saying. But 10 days is pushing it. A month is ridiculous.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal

It's kinda worrisome. When he says "hard parts no problem" "Efi live tunes no more selling"

"But continuing support will continue"

EPA maybe ??

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY

I've been trying to get ahold of him since last month. I gave up and ordered a LLY reg for my other truck instead of the LBZ one I already had installed and obviously wont work without a retune. At very least he could make some contact. It takes all of 2 min.

He basically told a good buddy of mine he wasn't willing to make any changes to his tuning as well before he went MIA.

I have seen alot of this on other forums for various platforms. I don't have much sympathy for this sort of thing. All I ask for is one short post making contact instead of totally dropping off radar

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
"SS Diesel Tuning will no longer provide EFI Live tuning services to new customers. Current and past customers need not worry, tech support and tune changes will continue to be provided free of charge."

Well that sucks. I need a tuner

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
"SS Diesel Tuning will no longer provide EFI Live tuning services to new customers. Current and past customers need not worry, tech support and tune changes will continue to be provided free of charge."

Well that sucks. I need a tuner

Starlite diesel will get you taken care of:D

Dmaxbro!

Nice DMax bro!!
Apr 20, 2014
Montreal
What is the cost of tune? I have the stock one saved, a version #1, that's when I first bought the Efi live from him. And was too aggressive and way too smokey (scared to blow the tranny). Then he revised it for me and sent a version 2. And it was a lot better, less power and less smoke. But it still smokes to much. Just want it to burn clean. Can someone take a look at what I have or maybe I could fine tune it myself.