Help: Stacks

MANDOMAX

Twin Turbo SneekyMax
Apr 11, 2009
Sylmar, Ca
Thinking of going with a single stack on my truck.Maybe a single stack from MBRP in 36"X 6" Black.Currently running the Banks system with MBRP straight pipe. Any suggestions or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

horsehaulindmax

Aug 29, 2009
utah
i dont understand why calabria69 even has a stack ya probably still have a dpf if ur goin to have one u should of gone with black it would look alot better:thumb:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
The short stack

attachment.php
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10653&d=1248838845

MANDOMAX

Twin Turbo SneekyMax
Apr 11, 2009
Sylmar, Ca
Now these are some nice trucks! What size stacks you guys running?
Also thinkn of the tool box fuel cell combo. I should have gone with the long bed. Oh well.
Sweet truck Calabria69.:thumb:

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
nice trucks guys.........mine has a single now, but i cant seem to get good pics, i think the camera hates my truck :mad:

Picture422-1.jpg

Picture507.jpg

Picture511.jpg

Picture513.jpg

Picture512.jpg

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Nice truck C power:thumb: And is that a 70 El camino i see ?

Does your stack resonate inside your cab ?

When i had mine lower it did, so i found that just slightly raising it up over the roof helped a ton, Just an observation for the Original poster.

Last edited:

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
wow, i didnt even realize i had the nieghbors car in there.....yeah its a el camino, thing sounds amazing, its got headers, a big block, and the pipes cut off at the back axle, it is loud, and has this wierd humming sound, idk before they moved he said he'd love to race my truck so he didnt go into detail about it but i watched him take off in town, its a sleeper!!!!!!

and yes my god that stack is so loud, it drones so bad i hate it but i dont have a tail pipe to put on since i have the 4in turbo back kit i have to buy a tail pipe instead of gettin one from a stock truck,

i've been tryin to get a tail pipe for it, i dont like the stack, its just tossed in b/c the original owner put crappy dual stacks that sat way far back in the bed so i cut them up and made my single stack......

9W3-HD

Just another Duramax dude
May 29, 2009
Fort Collins COLORADO
Ive been seriously considering duals on my truck also, Im thinking black 6 or 7 inch slash cut 36''. So what Ive heard is a little above the cab makes a huge difference in cab noise? Where it's not annoying traveling anyways?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Ive been seriously considering duals on my truck also, Im thinking black 6 or 7 inch slash cut 36''. So what Ive heard is a little above the cab makes a huge difference in cab noise? Where it's not annoying traveling anyways?

Please don't put dual stacks on your truck:D Trent's truck looks awesome with one