SS Diesel Tuning now provides PARTS ONLY

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
It is with a heavy heart that I deliver this message, but it has been a long time coming. From this point on, SS Diesel Tuning will no longer provide EFI Live tuning services to new customers. Current and past customers need not worry, tech support and tune changes will continue to be provided free of charge.

I want to very sincerely thank each and every one of you for making what was once a simple hobby of mine, into the successful business it is today. Your support means the world to me. I truly could not have done it without you, but it is time to move on. I will still be an active member of Duramax Diesels forum, and will continue to support it, as a vendor or otherwise. It is extremely important to support and preserve our privately owned forum.

Thank you and God bless,
-Steve

Brabham 64

May 26, 2014
Dammit!!!! I didn't save enough in time to get mine! I was looking forward to having a local Arizonan tune my max!!!!!!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Its alright guys Steve got a janitorial position that handle all floor cleaning at a handful of peep shows he will fit right in

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Yes Steve is still doing tuning for customers who bought tuning before he shut that side of the business down