SS Diesel Tuning Accepting Orders Again

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Hey guys! I've got the internet again! Hide yo kids! :happy2:

Ready to start taking on tuning orders again and will be catching up on email and PMs as soon as I can. A lot of people have been asking and the move went well. For those who don't know, my location is now PHOENIX instead of Tucson! I know this is going to help out a lot of people who were stuck making that drive. :hug:

Anyway I'm trying to think of a SALE to get my butt back into gear!! I think it's best to ask the people who make it all happen as to what that should be!

What do you guys want/need ? :D

Exhausts? V2s? Autocals? Edge CTS? Dual CP3 kits? EGR/PCV kits? YOU TELL ME! :bananallama:

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
sale on tunes :) hope u got my email about tunes for my truck in the pile of mail im sure you got..:thumb:
travis

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I REALLY wish I could do some sort of special on guages...but theyre like SHOES! Everyone likes different brand/colors/styles as well as different 'size' gauges on pressures and temps.

That being said if you're looking at gauges and know the PART NUMBERS of the gauges you want I can put together a smoking package deal for you :thumb:

Maybe I do another AutoCal+Tuning deal?? :confused: :joker: