Some roll pan action

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Wow, looks really good! Which roll pan is that? Also how did the body shop end up mounting the pan?

Honestly I don't know. I got it from a member on the forums. LMC trucks maybe? I can find out for sure. Mine is just bolted/screwed on. Pretty simple actually. I didn't have the license plate light bracket or whatever so they r zip tied on for now.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Ah okay, yeah I'm just trying to find a metal one that is cheap enough and good quality. I've heard good things about the street scene roll pans. I really want to make some brackets ad weld them on the back so you dont have to screw them into the bed. Sorta make it like an actual bumper.

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Honestly I don't know. I got it from a member on the forums. LMC trucks maybe? I can find out for sure. Mine is just bolted/screwed on. Pretty simple actually. I didn't have the license plate light bracket or whatever so they r zip tied on for now.

yes the roll pan came from lmc trucks. $100 plus shipping i think it was, of course unless you can get a slightly damaged one for a little cheaper like jeremiah did....if you know the hook up lol

big golden delicious rocks the roll pan and big chevy hitch too (and a sweet 80's caprice lic. plate bracket)
rollpan014.jpg
[/IMG]
plate001.jpg
[/IMG]
rollpan002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
yes the roll pan came from lmc trucks. $100 plus shipping i think it was, of course unless you can get a slightly damaged one for a little cheaper like jeremiah did....if you know the hook up lol

big golden delicious rocks the roll pan and big chevy hitch too (and a sweet 80's caprice lic. plate bracket)

Thanks again Wayne. It worked out great. I'm all paranoid that someones gonna rearend me now. Lol

teamblueyam450

Diesel Outlaws of IL.
Dec 3, 2011
San Jose, IL
Nope not ready at all. Been to busy building other trucks. I do have my brand new 64mm here ready to play. Oh and I cant wait. Seen your truck on You Tube!! Looks good.