f43218dc15a05e28da8fa2116f55cdff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
Sure am or was rather. Med retired. Miss it like a mofo
f43218dc15a05e28da8fa2116f55cdff.jpg

Hell yeah bro it's good to see other infantrymen around let alone other vets! I'm going through a MEB myself

Lbz, built trans, efi by Eisenhart diesel, Danville 68, full egr delete, mbrp down pipe, 5" mbrp to 7" stack, ppe guages, custom traction bars, airdog2 165, ppe fuel rail mods, s&b, age blade runner, Arp head studs..died March 2015

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
It was a pain to go thru and took a couple yrs to get my 100% from va but got it. I served 98-08 and even though it's been a while I still think of my grunt lifestyle and bring it to the civilian world. No one can ever take my cord from my heart.

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
It was a pain to go thru and took a couple yrs to get my 100% from va but got it. I served 98-08 and even though it's been a while I still think of my grunt lifestyle and bring it to the civilian world. No one can ever take my cord from my heart.

Once a grunt, always a grunt I have no idea what I'm looking at as far as ratings yet but have 4 bulged discs, osteoarthritis in my knees hips and spine, a rare kidney condition that causes sever pain and blood in urine had 2 unsuccessful surgeries on it the last one ****ed up my bladder and causes me to piss myself with bladder spasms through the day and left me with some ED also 24/7 migraines, permanent hearing loss and 2 heart conditions Jesus maybe I should have made a list of what's not wrong with me.....and to the OP sorry for hijacking your thread bro lol

Lbz, built trans, efi by Eisenhart diesel, Danville 68, full egr delete, mbrp down pipe, 5" mbrp to 7" stack, ppe guages, custom traction bars, airdog2 165, ppe fuel rail mods, s&b, age blade runner, Arp head studs..died March 2015

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
Lol sounds like mine. I started off with 70 then worked on getting the rest. When I got out I got in construction hanging iron. Was a great job for an airborne guy. Loved being off the ground. Now I work as an operator in a plant and it's pretty nice gig too ESP with my rating. Wayyyyyy more cash in civilian market ESP with the nco experience. With that you become a natural leader and people notice. Got to remember tho not everyone has your ethics and ability to suck it up and Charlie mike. Sounds like you should prob stick it or and keep turning it down until they give me med retirement that way u can double dip and live the sweet life.

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
Lol sounds like mine. I started off with 70 then worked on getting the rest. When I got out I got in construction hanging iron. Was a great job for an airborne guy. Loved being off the ground. Now I work as an operator in a plant and it's pretty nice gig too ESP with my rating. Wayyyyyy more cash in civilian market ESP with the nco experience. With that you become a natural leader and people notice. Got to remember tho not everyone has your ethics and ability to suck it up and Charlie mike. Sounds like you should prob stick it or and keep turning it down until they give me med retirement that way u can double dip and live the sweet life.

I'm gonna get out and go to wyotech gonna give this diesel word a stab, really the only thing I care about outside of shooting shit and playing guitar and it's hard to make a good living doing either one of those things

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
There is a program that is better than gi bill. Way better. It's called chpt 31 vocational rehabilitation. That's what I'm doing for homeland security degree.

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
But I'd still wait out for med retirement. If I woulda thought about it I would have. Just don't sign your first NARSM (I believe that's the right acronym. Been a min).

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
But I'd still wait out for med retirement. If I woulda thought about it I would have. Just don't sign your first NARSM (I believe that's the right acronym. Been a min).

Right on!