Soldier saying hello from Fort Bliss

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
Hey all!

So the name is PFC Colin Shriver i am a 11B ( Infantry ) in the Army.

Currently stationed at Fort Bliss Texas.

enough about me

truck!

2004 GMC Sierra SLE 2500HD EC/LB 4x4 sitting on 33's
Mods: 4" straight pipe 5" tip, autometer pyro, fuel rail press, EGT. K&N intake
Audio mods: Pioneer headunit, kicker 12" sub w/ hidden box, boss 1100w monoblock amp

my plan for the truck is to level it out, get 18" wheels with 33s .

sadly it needs injectors its hazing real bad at idle now, that blue smoke with heavy diesel smell. looking at gettin bosch stock replacement from MA and the fass titanium series lift pump, delete fuel filter and block off side of engine.

after that i plan on getting EFI live and from there saving until i can get a trans.

well thats a little about me and my truck here are some pics

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Welcome! That's a solid plan you've got there.

X2 on lds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

happyduramax

Aug 29, 2014
merchant automotive has the most complete kit out there . and best price I used the kit and good people to deal with thank you for your service . because of people like you we have our freedom

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
You can get everything in the kit from LDS if you decided to go that way. Brent and his guys are awesome to work with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss

thank you!

Welcome! Not sure if your heart is set on Merchant but these guys are just as good for a little less and there a supporting vendor. Nothing wrong with Merchant though:thumb:
http://lincolndieselspecialties.com/i-19760325-2001-2004-oem-bosch-reman-lb7-fuel-injectors.html

ill take a look maybe give them a call when the time comes to purchase them. we deploy next summer overseas either kuwait or jordan so i may wait till i get back to fix it or if it gets too bad just spend the money and do it this winter/fall

Welcome! That's a solid plan you've got there.

X2 on lds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you! i have bigger plans but baby steps ya know?

Welcome to DD.

I deliver to Fort Bliss once a week.

what do you deliver? im in 3/1 BCT so over on east bliss

Welcome! Sharp truck!

thank you! im the second owner, my grandpa owned it since new and sold it oo me when he bought his 08 3500 dually

Welcome to DD!

I grew up in El Paso and spent a lot of time on Ft. Bliss.

im loving this place. much much better than fort benning. and the weather now is really nice.

:army::welcome2:

thank you!

merchant automotive has the most complete kit out there . and best price I used the kit and good people to deal with thank you for your service . because of people like you we have our freedom

thank you for your support. iim only doing my part in what i feel is required of me to defend this beautiful country. i honestly wouldnt wanna be anywhere else.

il call both companies and see whats up honestly. and just pick the one with the best costumer service

You can get everything in the kit from LDS if you decided to go that way. Brent and his guys are awesome to work with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ill give em a call when the times comes

welcome to the site

Tony

thank you!

Spent 6 years at Bliss, welcome.

im loving it so far actually. im finding lots of stuff to do so im not stuck in the barracks all the time.

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
The grunt life is the life for me! Now you need to get your wings so your not a dirty nasty leg and you army hat will match your truck! Welcome and thank you from one brother to another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
The grunt life is the life for me! Now you need to get your wings so your not a dirty nasty leg and you army hat will match your truck! Welcome and thank you from one brother to another!

Kbagg, you also a grunt?