So what are zf6 trucks worth?

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Well i have never really put a for sale sign in the truck but its kinda been for sale for a while just word of mouth. Now i have some guys that really want to come and look at it any ideas on what they are worth? i think it has about 138k or 139k crew cab short bed LS package. i was thinking around 15k its not perfect your thoughts guys

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
To be honest if I could find a 01-04 LB7 Extended Cab with Leather and the ZF6, that would be my dream truck especially a 01/02 Chevy. There is a guy around here with a 2004.5 LLY Crew Cab, with leather and all the bells and whistles and its a ZF6. Sooo badass

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
if it's honestly for sale, please post some pics, i'm lookin for a new to me LB7 and have only ever seen one cc/sb zf6 in an 02 and he won't come off of it for anything, i'd love to see it, OH is only a days drive from here:D

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
if it's honestly for sale, please post some pics, i'm lookin for a new to me LB7 and have only ever seen one cc/sb zf6 in an 02 and he won't come off of it for anything, i'd love to see it, OH is only a days drive from here:D

Well, its a LLY...

And I've already tried to ask if he would sell it (at the time my friend was lookin for a dmax) and he knows what he has; he's not going to let it go.

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
Well, its a LLY...

And I've already tried to ask if he would sell it (at the time my friend was lookin for a dmax) and he knows what he has; he's not going to let it go.

LLY? fair enough, i was just going by what his sig said, 03(LB7)ccsb zf6, too bad, those trucks don't ever seem to come on the market