Sep 18, 2006
441d2eb5-8b68-9a1c.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
glad im not in the diesel right now. gas (not diesel) is about a buck cheaper than your guys diesel. cant wait till we hit 5 bucks a gallon again in diesel. $160 fill ups here we come :rolleyes:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Don't need a crystal ball to see $5.00 bucks a gallon in my neck of the woods real soon. It's already $4.25 and taxes ALONE are going to bring it up I believe a dime in the next month or so! :mad:

Hey I'll park it I don't care,I'll miss the occasional jaunts but F am I going to pay that kind of money to fill up! Maybe I'll start just eating all fried foods and make my own. Probably kill me but I'll have cheap fuel.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
The other thing is people don't realize the impact on the economy it has. Think about the trucks that deliver goods!

Then think about how the hell diesel can cost more than Premium gas EVEN IF you consider the refining cost ,regardless it takes more crud to make a gallon of gas than diesel.

Look at the big picture here! Figure everything about Diesel fuel and the engine designed JUST to get rid of the by product of Gas,the refining, the cost of crude, supply and demand etc etc,someone needs to be choked! It really pisses me off! In 01 when I bought my truck diesel was .99 cents a gallon what the **** has changed for it to be 5x the price? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i have a good feelin prices will go up, everyone is gunna start doin all they can to save fuel again, a surplus of fuel will stack up, and prices will drop (hopefully, the economy dont go with it like it did last time). this whole oil control on prices is BS.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Diesel here is 4.04-4.14 a gallon depending on where you buy it. Gas is only 40-50 cents a gallon cheaper here than diesel.

The crack in your windshield was the first thing I noticed also lol!!!

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
$4.11 here
paid $3.88 off the truck today for the boat, non taxed diesel

I think anytime a camel farts in the middle east now fuel goes up 5 cents

UPS DRVR

BROWN TRUCK DRIVER
Apr 13, 2008
Saegertown, PA
4.19 to 4.25 around here . People around here are starting to get rid of there diesel trucks and get gas trucks because the price of gas is cheaper, but is it really ? My gas truck does not get as good a mileage as my diesel truck does and that is just driving around. I'm not even talking about when I put a load behind it. No way am I giving up my diesel truck. I also agree it is a crime that the price of diesel is more than gas.

gl4787

<-- just sits
Jan 27, 2009
WI
I remember i almost got rid of my truck like five months after i bought it when it went from low $2's to $5 and E to F fill ups were costing me around $170 every two weeks. I get paid a little better now than i did back then so hopefully it won't sting as bad. haha...

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
U can thank the federal govt for the increase in diesel prices. I bought my truck in 07 and diesel was about 30 cents cheaper than gas. Then came the new so2 regulations. I'm not sure on the exact specs but I think diesel went from 500 ppm sulfur to like 20ppm sulfur. Well every oil refinery that produces diesel had to invest in multimillion-billion dollar equipment to extract more sulfur from diesel. Guess who pays for the new units/equipment? We do

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Its like $4.80 here in hawaii. And I don't even have my truck yet so when it does get here I'm sure it will be over $5. but I will pay whatver it is to fill up. It will be our only mod of transpertaion