So Cal Sled Pull June 14th

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I think your truck will do just fine.
Last pull I learned what I had been doing right and what not to do again! With a good set of tires (Thank you sir) this time I should do a lot better than last. If not I'll just back the truck to the sled, hand the keys to someone else:poke: and have him show me;).

:rolleyes:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Must have been a small turnout @ that pull if you got shortest pull and STILL got a prize! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not a small turn out. Just a shortage of volunteers for the 2wd class. Only 2 of us tried to pull with 2 wd and I lost. Hence 2nd place, still the shortest pull of the event.
Problem is, this year I have a 4x4. No excuses if I lose this time. :eek:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I just want to let everyone know that cjohnson is Craig Johnson.

Some people thought is was an obscene screen name - See Johnson (euphemism for penis), like he's flashing us or something.

But that is simply not the case. If you read the Dodge sites, you will note Craig goes by the nickname of Shorty Johnson; certainly not flasher material.

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA

Some people thought is was an obscene screen name - See Johnson (euphemism for penis), like he's flashing us or something.

But that is simply not the case. If you read the Dodge sites, you will note Craig goes by the nickname of Shorty Johnson; certainly not flasher material.

Oh Man,,,,, I don't freeking believe this!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I think your truck will do just fine.
Last pull I learned what I had been doing right and what not to do again! With a good set of tires (Thank you sir) this time I should do a lot better than last. If not I'll just back the truck to the sled, hand the keys to someone else:poke: and have him show me;).

here you go :poke: 35x15.00r15 boggers

need very little clearanceing

Attachments

• 35x15boggers.jpg
    35x15boggers.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 35x15boggers02.jpg
    35x15boggers02.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 35x15boggers04.jpg
    35x15boggers04.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 35x15boggers03.jpg
    35x15boggers03.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Pat, Pat, Pat......

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Brand new to the pull deal....

i am making sure i am at this event. Sounds bitchen.

who else is coming out from the orange county area? what time ya leavin?

Not leaving from OC, I'm sure we are leaving early so I can take the hamsters to the kidl thing they are having before the sled pull.

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Kat, the gates don't open on Sat until 3:00 for the public, so they may not have the kid area up an running before then.
The pullers will be able to come in a separate gate to start teching before the GP gate opens. Just an FYI
SLOLMM,
Yes you can still pull. We will pretty much take anyone who want to pull right up to the last minute. Best if you fill out the registration form and at least bring it along so you don't hold up the line. Forms are at www.thunderonthelot.com
5Fwy north to the 14 fwy north. Off at Ave H and go lft. Follow signs to pulling gate.
This is going to be a nice one. Lots of room to pull, and bleachers that hold around 10k people.
See ya all there.
:D
Betty