Small diesel engine ?'s. jr. Dragster

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Nice, that's Exactly what I want to do for her.. Not really looking to fit in any class, she can run exhibition at the local tracks, and the diesel events we run.
Something tells me you could get it to run better then their caps on the speed so hopefully they will let her run it.keep us posted Russ sounds like a great project.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
If its a NHRA or ihra track don't run faster than her age limit. They are pretty strick on the speeds of the jr's. our track down here is an outlaw track not affiliated with any organization. As long as the kids can handle the speed they are fine with it. My boy is six and he runs 8.80's at around 70mph.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
They are pretty lax around here, and we know everybody so that helps. I won't put her in something not up to par, so if there is an ET cert for the chassis that's it. She already drives the truck, and has issues keeping the tires from smoking, so I gotta do something a little more geared toward her.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
If its a NHRA or ihra track don't run faster than her age limit. They are pretty strick on the speeds of the jr's. our track down here is an outlaw track not affiliated with any organization. As long as the kids can handle the speed they are fine with it. My boy is six and he runs 8.80's at around 70mph.

What's a good chassis? I saw a few on racingjunk, but nothing local. Surprisingly they aren't too popular around here.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
Half scale, rpc, or jr racecar. Are the three I would look at they seem to be about the best out there. The guys at jr racecar are extremely nice and will help with just about anything you can throw at them.

racetaz

Mar 20, 2013
loves park Ill
I just got a message from scott by nhra rules you are limited to 3.5 briggs and stratton configuration and for her age its suppose to be 12.90 and slower but at byron there are kids going as fast as 7.90 in the 1/8mile .If you have any other questions ill check back soon.