Sled pulled with my truck today

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I went to the Texas NADM race and sled pull today. I pulled in the Workstock class with my truck. There wasn't a big turnout (3 trucks), but I had a pretty decent pull I think. I pulled 317.9' and got second. My dad beat me (320') :box:

Here's a video.

[YOUTUBE]w_00Q0OUnyM[/YOUTUBE]

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I was hoping it would say sled pulled with my van. Dammit.. Nice pull even if it isn't the vanimal.:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
You need to hook the van up to the sled..... Prob would of taken first:woott:

congrats on second place lol

3 trucks???

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Was just wondering if another duramax was there. How did your father beat you better tires ? Oddities you'd have pretty near the same setup

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Was just wondering if another duramax was there. How did your father beat you better tires ? Oddities you'd have pretty near the same setup
He weighed more and has a dually. I actually have better tires and a front locker, but the extra weight, extra back tire, and longer wheelbase was too much for me to overcome.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I was hoping it would say sled pulled with my van. Dammit.. Nice pull even if it isn't the vanimal.:D

X2 I got all giddy clicking the link hoping to see the van lol. Josh I have a serious question...what prevents the van from preying upon unsuspecting mustangs, STIs, and other vehicles driven by those foolish enough to presume a van can't keep up? That van could sandbag it's way to some $$$$$!

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
The end flagger had a sick beard :thumb:

Only 3 workstock trucks? Is sled pulling that unpopular down there? Sled pulling in CT totally sucks and we usually pull in 40-50 stock trucks at each pull.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
The end flagger had a sick beard :thumb:

Only 3 workstock trucks? Is sled pulling that unpopular down there? Sled pulling in CT totally sucks and we usually pull in 40-50 stock trucks at each pull.

Damn thats alot! We had like 7-8 trucks this season on average. And this is Kentucky, used to be alot more in each class

mudder500

Jun 30, 2010
There is no sled pulling hardly down here and most only know bout it on line videos. Wish there was more around cause we could have big group of nice pulling trucks. Im only hour and half from Josh but would drive a ways to a sled pull once I build my race truck.