SLED PULL: Lake Perris, California October 12

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Sled pull at the dirt oval in Perris, CA on OCT 12th at 7:30 in the evening. For those of you that remember this from '04-'05 its the same promotor and sled.

-Tom

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Crap we have Soccer and Softball practice for the hamsters at 2 different places. No way we can make it at this short of notice:(

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
crap, the truck is down with a problem with the new turbo. I talked to the promoter he said there was not gonna be any pick ups running, for this event.

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Plans changed about a month ago, I just got off the phone with Mike Lewis, owner of L&L pulling, he assured me that the promotor is looking to get diesel pickups down there now. Mike Lewis stated that someone had contacted him about a month ago and at the time WGAS was not planning on running pickups, shortly after they changed the pull to include pickups but Mike had lost the contact info for the guy who had inquired.

So, we are headed out in about an hour, see you guys there.

Gasout, I would try and enter, he may run you exhibition?

-Tom Colesanti

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Getting some things ready and heading out there in a bit also .

The kodiak liked pulling the sled at AV . Twisted the driveshaft but hell isnt that what we all call 4WD parts having fun .

Posting to some guys about the event on other sites . :thumb:

See you all out there around 5pm .

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Plans changed about a month ago, I just got off the phone with Mike Lewis, owner of L&L pulling, he assured me that the promotor is looking to get diesel pickups down there now. Mike Lewis stated that someone had contacted him about a month ago and at the time WGAS was not planning on running pickups, shortly after they changed the pull to include pickups but Mike had lost the contact info for the guy who had inquired.

So, we are headed out in about an hour, see you guys there.

Gasout, I would try and enter, he may run you exhibition?

-Tom Colesanti

Just so you know I was the guy yhat had contacted him, too bad I was not able to make it after all. sounds like Johnny had fun.