single stacks

Odie

Sep 27, 2007
Damn I didn't even think about the soot. Thats sort of a turn off. I like keeping my truck all clean and perty!

So yall just end up blowing all the water out the stack. That has got to make a nasty mess.

IMO the duals works good for dulie thogh.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Damn I didn't even think about the soot. Thats sort of a turn off. I like keeping my truck all clean and perty!

So yall just end up blowing all the water out the stack. That has got to make a nasty mess.

I didnt either wish i would have. My whole back glass tail gate bed and all is covered. U cant watch the stars on it now. But if u do watch the stars u can go get your welfare checks.:rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I've seen 2 local trucks go to single stacks the past few weeks, both Dodges, one went with a 6" single Bullhorn, it looks real good.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
my buddy was gettin on me today,(he has 01 cummins, with dual bullhaulers, and fass 95gph, thats it) and he said that real trucks have 2 stacks and i said you never use your truck its stock as far as im concerned :rofl:

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl

Gotta admit......Stacks are a pain in the ass. If it rains, you won't believe how much crap will go "Everwhere" when you start your truck. We always put a stack cover on when we park it, if it's gonna be outside. The soot factor on the paint is something to consider also, unless your truck is Black or Blue:D

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Gotta admit......Stacks are a pain in the ass. If it rains, you won't believe how much crap will go "Everwhere" when you start your truck. We always put a stack cover on when we park it, if it's gonna be outside. The soot factor on the paint is something to consider also, unless your truck is Black or Blue:D

This is Crazzzzy

Its like yall are picking on me because i have a white truck:D.

On a side note my back glass only gets washed when i got to sled pulls. That away every one can see my just keeping up sticker.:eek::D

Sandracer799

LB7 Power
Mar 25, 2008
Sandston,Va
Aiight couple of questions for you guys with the mitre cut stack that our even with the top of the cab. How loud is it inside the truck? and How bad is the drone at highway speeds?

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Aiight couple of questions for you guys with the mitre cut stack that our even with the top of the cab. How loud is it inside the truck? and How bad is the drone at highway speeds?

well even tho mine is a lil taller then the truck ill answer anyway, my old exhaust was an MBRP 5" turbo back that i cut before the axle and it was almost as loud as my stack but it had a real bad drone, once i put the stack on the drone went away but my stack is a 6".

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida

Its not as bad as i would have thought. Only when u get on it then u can here the scream.